Dreamlink T2 and IPTV service

buddyh42

Well after doing a load of research I thought I was buying the best IPTV box around in 2018. only to find that the guy who was supplying my IPTV is pissed at me cause I cant get it to link to his service. He sent me what is supposed to be his Portal URL and I put it in exactly as sent only for an error to pop up and no service, after 4hrs yesterday he is not responding. The Error Box says... Connection Issue.... Please check your Internet connection and Portal URL. (well I know the Internet connection is fine cause that is an easy check, so it is a problem with the Portal URL)

I have 2 questions the first is can someone give me a Portal URL to check and make sure box is working (in case it is a fault in box)? or can anyone advise as to what He or I might be doing wrong.

This is meant to be one of the easiest boxes to setup, but her Indoors is going apeshit as I have cost us more money for no service...

HELP!!!!

As it's an android 7 box then use google play to download the "smarters" app.
You then use the portal your provider gave you or the front details from the m3u and then enter username and password which you should have as well.
Works well on all android devices.

just spent some time googling.

looks like these might be the same setup as the formuler boxes.

so, if youre using the portal for mag via xtream ;-)

try

http://mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c/

or just

mag.xtream-editor.com/i/c/
Hi Lamblamb
Thanks for that it turns out that all I had to do was put in the /i/ that was the only part that was missing, after I done this it worked straight away.
Thank you very much

Back