Dreamplex ipk

bobless

VIP Member/ Veteran
Any kind chap give me a working dreamplex ipk please?Ones ive tried get error and plugins is a no no obviously.
Thanks in advance.

Yeh same error.Didnt really want to flash again lol.Whats the latest for said box and where mr sayers?

Any ideas how i can get dreamplex to recognise an older netgear nas drive with an older unsurported version of plex media server on it ?
Can sort the ip/port which is correct for the nas drive but its as though plex them selves have blocked the media server . I cant even get it to work with my pc any more .if i try to view the media server through the plex app for windows i get an error page that the ip and port are not allowed .
6gb of media on the nas . It can be viewed via dnla but i dont know what app/plugin i need for the H2H to play or view the files

hi all,

just wondering if you got dreamplex to work, im using the H2S Zgemma and sucmnsee build but get errors on installation, see screenshot, ive also tried to download a seperate IPK file.

i have a seed box with PLEX running and im trying to connect to it, would this work and is there an alternative if i cant get it to install

deamplex.JPG

thanks in advance for any replies

Back