Drones.. DJI Spark.

Something for you to watch sunday night on channel 4 @stuss recreation of the Battle of britain with model planes etc should be a good watch lol cant remember if it said 8pm or 9pm ok :(y):

Thank you very much. For the heads up.. All that money and man hours put into aircraft to watch it crash and burn.
Sacrilege.. Been out this morning before the rain arrives. I lost a landing leg.. they are genuine DJI.

Their responce was I should glue them on.. superb chinese customer services.. if i was to glue legs on how would i get the drone in a flight case I asked.. erm erm erm. Was the reply ..

Bloody hell thats shocking talk about a bodge job and usual shocking customer service makes ya blood boil dont it :mad::(y):

Bloody hell thats shocking talk about a bodge job and usual shocking customer service makes ya blood boil dont it :mad::(y):

Worst performing customer services according to trust pilot
The product is superb, sadly let down by retards .. I record all my calls the call has been forwarded on to complaint supervisor.. I will undoubtedly get few props for free..

Yes mate i dont blame you one bit so many companies get away with bad practises etc and a lot of people never follow up a complaint etc

All out sourced companys for customer services are poor. DJI are worse than Scottish power for complaints.. Google dji refresh. £90 per year.
In case of a crash water damage dropping etc

The small print states, it may not be your drone but a replacement. Or similar..

Yeah i suppose that aint too bad of a deal with the cost of them etc is there a claim excess or anything should the unthinkable happen :rolleyes:

Yeah i suppose that aint too bad of a deal with the cost of them etc is there a claim excess or anything should the unthinkable happen :rolleyes:

Return broken smashed drone 2x a year excess £50 .. gimbal and motors covered free . Other damage send off for repair for a quote..

Remote control not covered at all..

Nice views from up there - constructive criticism if you want it...
If you are using photos, leave longer between changing them, for video, you should plot and plan what you want to do from the ground.
Make a rough sketch., marking the position of things you want to shoot, then get as long a run in as possible, possibly using different heights and/or zoom.

Good job for your first time around mate.

I will get better in time. I was getting flanked by geese. Combined with avoiding dog poo on the ground . Oh forgetting to take nd filter off, didnt help..Cheers for pointing out my mishaps..appreciate any help

Anyone who owns a drone, flys regular
Will undoubtedly suffer the dreaded
'Flyaway'
Mine simply flew off ? In a straight line out to sea. Then turned 180' and came back altitude 350ft.. 20 mins later when battery was exhausted it landed

This incident happened after a update from DJI website .. sent my flight log details off to DJI.. i think a reflash is calked for. Or a long rope..
Rant over.

Back