Drones.. DJI Spark.

Getting better mate :(y): just love aerial footage that only a drone can capture.
Saw some footage on tv the other day on a wildlife programme of a nesting tawny owl going in to feed its chicks and it was pretty spectacular to say the least :grin:

Getting better mate :(y): just love aerial footage that only a drone can capture.
Saw some footage on tv the other day on a wildlife programme of a nesting tawny owl going in to feed its chicks and it was pretty spectacular to say the least :grin:

I have got some good footage.sun out no wind.. as I was out flying @ sea, people ask the daftest of questions..

What happens if it crashes..??
I claim on my insurance lol...

I have watched Drone racing on SS mix fr the last 10 minutes wow now my eyes hurt. I was not expecting it to be like that :grin:

That video above @stuss is about a 10 minute from where i work lovely part of the country, the Yorkshire coast.

I go away next week. So secret escape.had a decent mini break
Spa day. Breakfast. Supper. 2 nights
And some of the best countryside I have ever seen.

Good Evening..
I had some great footage of sunsets over Dubai...unfortunately I get this message.. it's geo blocked tried uploading without music. As it's copyrighted. No go
Tried with a vpn. No joy
Since Google own everything I will try again once home in UK..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181204-155245_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181204-155245_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 12
I turned my head at about 2:15 (the wife insisted on me answering her) i didnt notice it descending, i turned back to see low trees and a very shaky camera - i thought you had crashed!

Well done mate every upload is getting better . No props in view is it possible to do swooping turns in a quad you know like a plane?

After a bit of searching I found a fix for my choppy videos. Simply change
From 5.8ghz to 2.4ghz.
My signal was set to auto change . Obviously didn't work.. I can now fly 3.3 miles. No interference excuse the lack of brightness . I got all excited and forgot to add colour

After a bit of searching I found a fix for my choppy videos. Simply change
From 5.8ghz to 2.4ghz.
My signal was set to auto change . Obviously didn't work.. I can now fly 3.3 miles. No interference excuse the lack of brightness . I got all excited and forgot to add colour

3.3 miles is a good range do you have some sort of signal booster to get that much?

@ 3.3 miles I still.did not disconnected. No.boosters I have a friend who gets 4 miles .. i am happy
That I can do video. And fly home safe

Morning
This morning I had the balls to fly through wind turbines . Only to find I forgot to record ( gutted)
So I have the flight record. One day I will fly without mishaps..I flew 3300 metres
Screenshot_20181220-115826.jpg

Attachments

• 20181220_163622.jpg
    20181220_163622.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@rs500nutter
I was chatting to people on a forum regards flying over airports..the powers that be can bring a drone down without shooting .. all drones fly on 2 frequency. The police or CAA could pulse the drone job done But people like me it's a great hobby spoilt by knobs.. and in the future yet more rules. And dark zones...where. you can't fly. Or you can but not legally.

I can’t believe a major international airport did not have any plans for this scenario.
Sums up this country organisation and the powers that be.

Back