Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest do you get the SKY FTA into virgin if virgin is the base?
I've just tried that and its all Virgin. Not a single virgin in sight.
This is driving me mad. I have both a virgin line and a sky line, however where i can use my sky line on the remaining sky i would prefer to do that as virgin is just not stable on even fta like E4.
What is the ideal set up for this?

Out of interest do you get the SKY FTA into virgin if virgin is the base?
I've just tried that and its all Virgin. Not a single virgin in sight.
This is driving me mad. I have both a virgin line and a sky line, however where i can use my sky line on the remaining sky i would prefer to do that as virgin is just not stable on even fta like E4.
What is the ideal set up for this?
I have virgin into Sky UK and Sky FTA into Virgin media UK.

Virgin into sky UK CustomMix replaces dead sky UK with virgin uk channels in Sky UK line up.

Sky FTA into Virgin media UK adds sky FTA channels into virgin media lineup.

ok..
So how do i go about doing this:
Virgin into sky UK CustomMix replaces dead sky UK with virgin uk channels in Sky UK line up.
Which particular options do i ensure are correct so i can try and get this right inc provider order etc? (Last time I did this my international was more like entertainment)

Ok almost there
It’s all most set up, just want to know which option have I missed to switch for example itv hd 2 from cable into sky and other premium channels? It’s not completely replaced all sky channels.
On a side note how do you completely remove all bouquets?
I don’t think the delete bouquets options is deleting it completely.
Might just be my image???

Ok almost there
It’s all most set up, just want to know which option have I missed to switch for example itv hd 2 from cable into sky and other premium channels? It’s not completely replaced all sky channels.

Sorry just miss understanding my CustomMix swaps dead cs channels ie Sky 1 HD from cable into sky UK. From your example ITV 2 HD still works on Sat so it won't swap. If you wanted to swap all premium channels you would need to edit the sat custommix to suit. You maybe best starting your own thread for this.

On a side note how do you completely remove all bouquets?
I don’t think the delete bouquets options is deleting it completely.
Might just be my image???

Delete bouquets in AutoBouquetsMaker just deletes ABM bouquets so if you have other bouquets via iptv it won't delete them.

Last edited:
I have been running Dsayers plugin for a while which used to work fine on my zgemma h5.2tc.

But now if I do a scan, i get the following error message;

Failed to tune Sky UK on tuner A.

Please check the following;
The tuner is correctly configured.
You can recieve the specified frequency.

Any idea on the issue?

I have tried to update config files but it says both Sky and Virgin config files don't need updating.

Any other suggestions?

ABM have bumped versions. What image are you using? If OpenATV 6.1 wait till tonight and uninstall and reinstall AutoBouquetsMaker to see if they have updated it or try software updates.

Any chance to get more of the cable versions of channels moved in to the virgin to sky mix?
What channels? bare in mind I only add channels no longer working on Sky.

If you're wanting a full conversion i.e. not using Sky cs then maybe best doing your own version, if that's what you want to do start a new thread and I'll try to help you with it.

Not full no
Just some channels have problems on sky
Some +1 and itv hd jobs
I'm kind of tempted to do that but some use genuine cards and these channels are clearing.

Maybe I can add some from channel 1 to 100? That way users without issues won't have an uproar about it and we can have an alternatives bouquet.

Well I could mode it and you could add another download file or the likes maybe
I have had it done for myself. They are fine most of the time, just the odd time

I have done the latest update to the plugin and also the firmware. But still getting this error;

I presume my tuner config is correct as I cam receiving Sky UK channels.

Config mode - Simple
Mode - Single
Sat - 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send Diseqc - No
Force legacy signal - No

I have done the latest update to the plugin and also the firmware. But still getting this error;

I presume my tuner config is correct as I cam receiving Sky UK channels.

Config mode - Simple
Mode - Single
Sat - 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
Send Diseqc - No
Force legacy signal - No
Can you set ABM to just Sky UK and disable other tuners and only leave tuner a on.

If that works turn off Sky in ABM and disable tuner a and enable a cable tuner and set ABM to virgin uk. If that works you maybe best making a thread on the forum.

Sky FTA into Virgin media CustomMix has been sorted for 1 to 4 HD. If using Sky FTA into Virgin media UK go into ABM CustomMix Importer, fetch file and rescan ABM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back