1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer)

Discussion in 'Enigma 2 - Plugins' started by dsayers2014, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Riverz

Riverz Member

Nick jr still wasn't working.
    I added:

<insert target="715" source="615" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Nick Jr -->

Working now.

Also the sky prem+1 is wrong.
    Should be 302 / 402 not 301 / 401.

All good now ☺

2. Riverz

Riverz Member

Double post

3. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Why swap nick jr with cable the alternative sat channel is working. Sorry about sky premiere +1 ive corrected thst press yellow to fetch file in dsayers custommix and go to abm configure and check include not indexed channels is yes then rescan abm

4. Riverz

Riverz Member

I swapped it cos A. The alternative sat number wouldn't show (non-indexed on) and B. It's gonna need swapping again to cable the next time sky block some more anyway.

If I find anything else I'll let you know.
    Thank you again ☺

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Save a copy of your file then press yellow in the Custommix importer after running abm press the tv button this refreshes the channel list then check if it shows.

If it doesn't you'll need to turn autofectch to no so it doesn't re download my custommix on abm scheduled scan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. Riverz

Riverz Member

Nope still not working.
    I'll turn it off for now.

7. jdsour

jdsour Member

With this work with ROI Virmin?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

8. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

No sorry uk virmin only I did try looking at doing one for roi but was getting mixed feedback for channel numbers plus abm for vm roi still isn't completed

9. jdsour

jdsour Member

No worries, thanks for your reply

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

10. digpub

digpub Member

Hi does the CustomMix plugin work on VU+ Uno4K Vix image and can you mix Sat and IPTV instead of cable.

11. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

It only works with mixing sat and cable so if you have a tuner of each then yes but it won't mix cable and iptv

12. digpub

digpub Member

Pity the loss of Sat channels is seeing a big switch to IPTV It is easy to import a set of bouquet lists with the channels and epg (you get the default list Entertainment Movies Sport etc.) then it is duplicated for IPTV. I have moved channels manually but every time the IPTV epg update run's it resets to the channels original folders, I thought I had found the solution with your plugin.
    Thanks' again

13. gingernut15

gingernut15 Member

im lost guys sorry for the post here do I need vm line or what this for im not very good at this so any help be welcome,

14. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

You need both sat and vm subs for this plugin to work. It swaps the sky hd channels with vm

15. gingernut15

gingernut15 Member

are the lines expensive or wher would i fet them im in ireland would it work ?

16. Alien Heads

Alien Heads TK Veteran

I've probably got a setting wrong somewhere, I seem to have a lot more bouquets categories is this normal or do i need to change a setting somewhere? I just want to have the least amount of bouquets possible i seem to have 2 or 3 entertainment bouquets & 2 of each of everything else.

This is my list of bouquets
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My ABM settings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Virgin uk you only need generate main bouquet yes (thats if you pull epg data from vm preview channel) change all others to no

Alien Heads likes this.
  18. Alien Heads

Alien Heads TK Veteran

Thanks that seems to have sorted it :)

19. johnjohns

johnjohns Member

I just noticed you missed H2 HD, as it is not on channel 531.
    I am guessing it's because Sly never had H2 in HD, but on cable you do.

Could you add import of H2 HD from cable ch 274 to satellite ch 531.
    Thanks.:)

20. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Hi H2 HD is on 511

Edit I made an error on that swap and I have now corrected it H2 HD is now on 531 thanks.

Either download via dsayers custommix yellow to fetch file or wait for it to update on next ABM schedule scan

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  21. johnjohns

johnjohns Member

Sky Sports Interactive swap is off by one in the file.

<insert target="1010" source="1002" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 1 -->
    <insert target="1011" source="1003" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 2 -->
    <insert target="1012" source="1004" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 3 -->
    <insert target="1013" source="1005" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 4 -->
    <insert target="1014" source="1006" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 5 -->
    <insert target="1015" source="1007" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 6 -->
    <insert target="1016" source="1008" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 7 -->
    <insert target="1017" source="1009" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 8 -->
    <insert target="1018" source="1010" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 9 -->

This puts Prime Events at the first slot and Virgin Events 9 is then missed out

Should be

<insert target="1011" source="1003" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 1 -->
    <insert target="1012" source="1004" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 2 -->
    <insert target="1013" source="1005" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 3 -->
    <insert target="1014" source="1006" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 4 -->
    <insert target="1015" source="1007" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 5 -->
    <insert target="1016" source="1008" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 6 -->
    <insert target="1017" source="1009" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 7 -->
    <insert target="1018" source="1010" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 8 -->
    <insert target="1019" source="1011" provider="cable_uk_virgin" ></insert> <!-- Virgin Events 9 -->

So basically added 1 to all the channel numbers, source and target.

Thanks for taking the time to make and then update the plugin, I just thought I'd point out the small things that stopped me from using it.
    Keep up the great work!

By the way, should Sky events and Prime events be swapped around? ch 492 and 494.
    Which one is the equivalent of sports box office?

dsayers2014 likes this.