Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Just trying th Ds custom mix on my H2H, noticed that when I’ve set a timer record, shwmbo likes the soaps, if two programmes are back to back, ie, one at 7pm next at 7:30 pm, the box crashes and restarts?, I’ve got the custom mix to show sky and vm bouquets.
Anyone suggest a fix,
Regards

Hi, Just trying th Ds custom mix on my H2H, noticed that when I’ve set a timer record, shwmbo likes the soaps, if two programmes are back to back, ie, one at 7pm next at 7:30 pm, the box crashes and restarts?, I’ve got the custom mix to show sky and vm bouquets.
Anyone suggest a fix,
Regards
I can't see it being due to the CustomMix. Maybe due to overlapping in recording settings have a play with Margin before and after recording.

Also there seems to be a lot of box time issues on latest images so I'm not sure if that would cause errors.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That’s a fair point, I’ll carry out some adjustments tomorrow, Also, I know it’s been covered before but I can’t find it, how to stop the reboot when the epg updates?
Like the image btw, always had vix on the box, but was told that vix isn’t supported where as atv is.

That’s a fair point, I’ll carry out some adjustments tomorrow, Also, I know it’s been covered before but I can’t find it, how to stop the reboot when the epg updates?
Like the image btw, always had vix on the box, but was told that vix isn’t supported where as atv is.
Sorry are you using my backup? This thread is just for my custommix files.

For support on my backup probably best posting here http://www.techkings.org/threads/dsayers-openatv-6-0-complete-backup-for-zgemma-h-2h.123363/

For the EPG Refresh issue, I have EPG Refresh power down when finished. Press portal then EPG Refresh change show advanced options and change Shutdown after EPG Refresh has finished to no.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

can i use this plugin to simply hide channels e.g. hiding SS channels when they go and still keep auto-abm updating daily?

I have got new CustomMix files without Sport HD Channels. For OpenATV do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer reboot box now goto plugins green to install plugins then System Plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer and reboot box.

OpenVix will need to wait for next image release.

Now goto ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching/Tuner Config press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM.

I have got new CustomMix files without Sport HD Channels. For OpenATV do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer reboot box now goto plugins green to install plugins then System Plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer and reboot box.

OpenVix will need to wait for next image release.

Now goto ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching/Tuner Config press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM.
I’ve tried this and the file is fetched ok. Deleted bouquets in abm and then did a scan however i still have SS HD channels.

Sky UK: Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports)
Won’t let me upload file as it’s too big lol
So you are choosing Sky UK your area HD with sections to yes as per the first post with Sky UK on top in providers order? Have a look at my signature for taking screen shots and uploading attachments.

Just a side note can you press TV button to reload listings and then check sports

So you are choosing Sky UK your area HD with sections to yes as per the first post with Sky UK on top in providers order? Have a look at my signature for taking screen shots and uploading attachments.

Just a side note can you press TV button to reload listings and then check sports

I have done an update today and noticed a few channels have stopped working like Sky Sports News HD. Any idea why? This was working before i updated today.

Just to follow on, it looks to be like the sport channels 401-409 are from the sky feed and no cable. How do I change this?

Just to follow on, it looks to be like the sport channels 401-409 are from the sky feed and no cable. How do I change this?

Have you updated ABM config files? ABM have updated to remove Sky Sports HD channels and if the channels dont exist CustomMix cant Import them, If you have you need to update ABM CustomMix Importer. What image are you using?

If OpenATV try software update or uninstall and reinstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

If OpenVix update to latest image.

Once you have updated ABM CustomMix Importer go to ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching/Tuner Config press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM.

Have you updated ABM config files? ABM have updated to remove Sky Sports HD channels and if the channels dont exist CustomMix cant Import them, If you have you need to update ABM CustomMix Importer. What image are you using?

If OpenATV try software update or uninstall and reinstall ABM CustomMix Importer.

If OpenVix update to latest image.

Once you have updated ABM CustomMix Importer go to ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching/Tuner Config press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM.

I am using OpenATV6.1 which I updated today to the latest flash file. ABM is version 2.9.

All working now, I deleted the old config file and then imported. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back