Dsayers custommix importer (sat and cable mixer) No longer supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I believe 110 Gold HD needs swapping with the SD version as this no longer works. Also Gold+1 needs to be swapped with Virgin one.

Gold HD has been swapped for the SD version
https://github.com/davesayers2014/C...out_HD_Sports/sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml#L7

Can you confirm you are using Sky UK your area HD in providers? What CustomMix have you chosen in ABM CustomMix Importer?

Ill have a look at Gold+1

Yes correct. In Providers, Sky UK is set to YES.

In ABM CustomMix Importer, SKY UK: IMPORT VIRGIN CHANNELS (WITHOUT HD SPORTS) BY DSAYERS.

It seems to be working in general as SPorts SD have replaced HD and are all working.

In ABM CustomMix Importer, SKY UK: IMPORT VIRGIN CHANNELS (WITHOUT HD SPORTS) BY DSAYERS.

It seems to be working in general as SPorts SD have replaced HD and are all working.

I dont understand why it would be missing the swap for Gold SD has been in the CustomMix from day 1, Ive just added Gold+1 from cable so goto ABM CustomMix Importer and try fetch file and rescan ABM again see if that sorts it. Can you try pressing TV button after scanning to reload channel list as its held in ram so that might be why its still showing HD

I dont understand why it would be missing the swap for Gold SD has been in the CustomMix from day 1, Ive just added Gold+1 from cable so goto ABM CustomMix Importer and try fetch file and rescan ABM again see if that sorts it. Can you try pressing TV button after scanning to reload channel list as its held in ram so that might be why its still showing HD

Yep, Gold+1 is now working. Thanks

But 110 Gold is still on HD and therefore dont work :(

Just a heads up to users using CustomMix Importer, Sky UK are doing a major reshuffle to there line up on the first of May with documentary channels going into entertainment, they are also changing the HD and SD line up and a +1 bouquet.

On the 1st of May update ABM config files and goto ABM CustomMix Importer and fetch file and rescan ABM.

I think I've covered most of the changes but I won't know till they do the updates, I work nights so this may take a few days to fix any issues but feel free to report issues and I'll try to correct as soon as possible.

I’ve updated the abm config files and fetched new file but no matter what sky option I choose I always end up with cable channels. Which by the way are annoying me with the glitching due to Virgin changing their timing, so I thought I’d watch fta on sky but can’t get them to come through

The custom mix is for mixing both together, so you are going to get cable channels.

I’ve updated the abm config files and fetched new file but no matter what sky option I choose I always end up with cable channels. Which by the way are annoying me with the glitching due to Virgin changing their timing, so I thought I’d watch fta on sky but can’t get them to come through
Go in ABM CustomMix Importer and choose delete file and change Auto fetch to no.

Goto AutoBouquetsMaker, providers and change virgin UK to no then rescan ABM.

Unless you're wanting separate bouquets then change Sky UK to FTA only and your area custom.

Last edited:
Go in ABM CustomMix Importer and choose delete file and change Auto fetch to no.

Goto AutoBouquetsMaker, providers and change virgin UK to no then rescan ABM.

Unless you're wanting separate bouquets then change Sky UK to FTA only and your area custom.
Thanks all try that when I get in.
It was working fine until a day or so ago. I normally have cable with a mix of sky (fta) but now no matter what I choose they’re all cable.
Will try this and get back to you.

Sky FTA into Virgin media UK should work. I've had to temporally remove 1 to 4 HD from sat though due to regional issues I'll replace them once I find a solution.

I'll start from scratch, can you advise what settings/options i need to select for Virgin Channels into Sky in ABM and Custom Mix Importer and ill try that way.

That thread only has Sky UK into Virgin,
I want Sky UK as the base (inc FTA) and swap in working Virgin premium inc HD channels into this base.
Is that possible or am i chasing an impossible dream?

That thread only has Sky UK into Virgin,
I want Sky UK as the base (inc FTA) and swap in working Virgin premium inc HD channels into this base.
Is that possible or am i chasing an impossible dream?
Then first post in this thread should work. Make sure ABM providers Sky UK is your area HD and FTA only is no.

Also check providers order is sky uk on top

That’s kinda worked but my international bouquet is screwy lol (Its got entertainment line up in there :grin: )
Cant add the image from my phone (says its too large)
Also how do I swap sky regional hd into entertainment bouquet?

That’s kinda worked but my international bouquet is screwy lol (Its got entertainment line up in there :grin: )
Cant add the image from my phone (says its too large)
Also how do I swap sky regional hd into entertainment bouquet?
I need to know what channels you are missing in international to be able to import them. For regional HD channels this is due to Sky shuffling regions and channel swap isn't working correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back