DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm at work so I can't reply as fast but you should see tuner a or tuner b on the infobar. If you see tuner b that's cable so it will be a line issue so you'll be best contacting your provider to check the line

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm at work so I can't reply as fast but you should see tuner a or tuner b on the infobar. If you see tuner b that's cable so it will be a line issue so you'll be best contacting your provider to check the line

Can't see anything that says tuner b (or tuner a for that matter).

Ok but it does sound like a line issue have you contacted you're provider?

Yep, have contacted them and they said it's all fine on their side. They did say I could try restarting my cams in softcams, although I'm not too sure how to go about this.

Yep, have contacted them and they said it's all fine on their side. They did say I could try restarting my cams in softcams, although I'm not too sure how to go about this.

press blue> softcam panel> restart cams and if that don't work reboot your router from the socket

Can someone confirm whether they have Sky Sports Mix HD and BT Sports 1 HD working using this image? Both are not clearing.

Also notice Cartoonio on 619?

They were however using the 5.3 build

Hi dsayers, my brother is using your image but having trouble with certain channels, sky sports 1 HD and box nation in particular just randomly working then not, other channels are working. asked line provided he said not his end, but i haven't had a chance to go round and try my line to see if it's that or something else.

Do you have any ideas? does he need to update anything?

thanks

Possibly signal issues rather than line so maybe start a new thread with all the info ie splitter and cable used

Hi dsayers, my brother is using your image but having trouble with certain channels, sky sports 1 HD and box nation in particular just randomly working then not, other channels are working. asked line provided he said not his end, but i haven't had a chance to go round and try my line to see if it's that or something else.

Do you have any ideas? does he need to update anything?

thanks

Very similar issue to what I have and noticed a few threads with others mentioning this. Wonder if its a OpenATB 6.0 issue. I'm gonna roll back to 5.3 to see what the results are in a few days.

Is there a way of setting the swap channels manually ? so I can use sly channel numbers most of the popular ones are already done.

Also I have a sly line till December is there any point in adding to mgcamd or will it just slow the box as well as being pointless as most channels are dark ?

Is there a way of setting the swap channels manually ? so I can use sly channel numbers most of the popular ones are already done.

Also I have a sly line till December is there any point in adding to mgcamd or will it just slow the box as well as being pointless as most channels are dark ?

Im not sure what you mean but yes turn dsayers auto fetch to no and ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/custom and edit the custommix how you want but you will be best of starting a new thread if you need more help with that. Also have a look here it might help you http://techkings.org/threads/change-working-sly-channels-to-vermin-channels.127426/

As for having sly line thats upto you but shouldnt slow down your box

Thanks for the reply - I.e when I press 301 I get sly premier ( but it swaps it to VM feed) perfect

Some of the channels however in the bouquets don't swap and bring up the sly feed so it means I have to search for the VM channel alternative which is 3301(example)

not major prob just wondering if there is a quick fix or way of editing manually

Thanks for the reply - I.e when I press 301 I get sly premier ( but it swaps it to VM feed) perfect

Some of the channels however in the bouquets don't swap and bring up the sly feed so it means I have to search for the VM channel alternative which is 3301(example)

not major prob just wondering if there is a quick fix or way of editing manually

My custommix only swaps channels that dont clear the ones that still do on sky will remain maybe have a look at the link I posted above

hi dsayers, thanks again for the image. I have reflashed a couple of days ago and I still have the old bouquets not the updated one? Is it done by fetching the file? if so ive already done this ?

What do you mean old bouquets? Fetch file downloads the custommix that tells ABM what channels to swap when you do an ABM scan what swaps are you not you getting?

one day I had entertainment sports movies etc . Then the next day I had 2 set 1 for vm and sky and different groups now ive reflashed I'm back to entertainment sports movies etc. if u know what I mean

So in Sky bouquets are the channels still swapping ie 106 sky 1 HD from cable? As for bouquets in ABM Providers check you only have Virgin UK generate main bouquet yes all others no green to save then check providers or that Sky UK is on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back