DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
no don't have channel 106 its missing. the bouquets had changed. kids had changed to children. there was a news and sports bouquet or am I going mental ? lol I'm back to the old ones now

settings are correct what u posted

Children is the virgin bouquet so that tells me your abm settings are wrong here are my settings

Providers copy that minus sky uk your area HD and virgin UK your area

providers1.jpg

providers2.jpg

providers3.jpg

Press green to save then check providers order

providers order.jpg

thanks yeah done that
so ive got

all channels
ent
factual
lifestyle
music
movies
sports
news
etc

is that right ?

ok thanks done that

so ive got

all channels
ent
factual
lifestyle
music
movies
sports
news
etc

but if I go to entertainment they are all on vm but sd ?

Are you wanting the mix so it's in sky uk order? If you do that's wrong double check those providers settings and providers order because they look like virgin's order. Sky starts with entertainment, movies, music, sports ets

yep all settings are correct and ive restarted. sky is the top provider
ok I select entertainment and my first channel number 1029 for bbc and they go up from there. but are sd

what I'm wanting is to have all the HD channels first like it used to be ?

thanks for your help

Hi - If i want to upgrade my usb drive to a new - is it possible to just copy and paste all items on it to new and go with this image? or will i need to set all options gain like swap/picons etc.

I am not to concerned about any recordings i have made.

Hi - If i want to upgrade my usb drive to a new - is it possible to just copy and paste all items on it to new and go with this image? or will i need to set all options gain like swap/picons etc.

I am not to concerned about any recordings i have made.

You'll need to go through the setup to initialise and swap file etc

Hi Dsayers - my IPTV sub provider had a hoohah over the weekend which meant I have to reflash my box.
Running IPTV and Slky input only. Flashed your image only part missing now is trying to replace the HD channel which the Slky SD options. ie 106/107/108
I already tried your custommix/ABM but its making no difference - any ideas please?

Been happily running with 'Dsayers Openatv v5.0' on H.2H. Lines and channels all clear fine but of late the EPG has empty spaces, the channels themselves are fine and can be watched so just gaps on the EPG. Question is should I just opt for version 6 and hope this fixes the issue or is there something I can do on V5 before upgrading.

Hi Dsayers - my IPTV sub provider had a hoohah over the weekend which meant I have to reflash my box.
Running IPTV and Slky input only. Flashed your image only part missing now is trying to replace the HD channel which the Slky SD options. ie 106/107/108
I already tried your custommix/ABM but its making no difference - any ideas please?
The custommix is only for swapping cable and sat channels

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Been happily running with 'Dsayers Openatv v5.0' on H.2H. Lines and channels all clear fine but of late the EPG has empty spaces, the channels themselves are fine and can be watched so just gaps on the EPG. Question is should I just opt for version 6 and hope this fixes the issue or is there something I can do on V5 before upgrading.

Try menu, setup, epg, load/save/delete choose delete then run crossepg and epgrefresh. If that doesn't work try to re initialize your storage device then re run crossepg and epgrefresh failing that reflash latest

The custommix is only for swapping cable and sat channels

OK I know this was working fine on your build before but I don't remember what someone told me to do.
So I want to swap 106/107/108 etc with the SD /Slky feed so I get the EPG updates for these channels....

Go through the sat only setup so

in Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no

Then disable epg refresh

Then abm change sky uk your area custom and virgin should no.

It won't swap sat HD channels with iptv

Go through the sat only setup so

in Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no

Then disable epg refresh

Then abm change sky uk your area custom and virgin should no.

It won't swap sat HD channels with iptv

Thanks I will give that a go tonight.
The Cross EPG downloader no longer updates for 106/107/108 so I assume I want to swap Virgim for Slky?

I been told by my IPTV provider to use EPG-Importer but this takes ages and is very hit/miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back