DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use vm pure in tuner config as the other option has been removed.

For the tuning fatal can you check your signals.

Menu, setup, service searching, signal finder press right to change tuner see what signals you get

Try brute force. If you're not getting a signal on sat or cable then check the cables are still in the back

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Signal on Sat was down to loose cable! Daft question (another) will the signal strength only work if the correct net ID is used?

Residing in Swindon but been using ID 'Bristol TW, 40970' for 10 months with Virgin Media UK (6952) no problem. Strange how neither 'Bristol TW, 40970' or Swindon 00006 returns any signal with any of the WM provider combinations. Confident cable connection is fine and line is clearing (checked via Testious). Just to clarify should a cable signal be detected (via signal finder) without a correct Net ID and clearing line?

Last edited:
Hi dsayer, I use ur image on my h2h which is bang on thanks. Ive just ran ABM to update sly sports channel names but sly sports news which is now 409 doesn't come on just black screen. Any ideas as to why this is happening please. All other channels are fine, any info would be appreciate mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers

all new channels work including the numbers but having problems updating the names - still has old and 4seven etc

deleted bouquets -full automatic scan - scan abm

in that order doesn't seemed to have solved it any ideas ?

Hi dsayers

all new channels work including the numbers but having problems updating the names - still has old and 4seven etc

deleted bouquets -full automatic scan - scan abm

in that order doesn't seemed to have solved it any ideas ?

That method worked for me this morning after doing those steps maybe press TV button to refresh channel listings

Hi dsayer, I use ur image on my h2h which is bang on thanks. Ive just ran ABM to update sly sports channel names but sly sports news which is now 409 doesn't come on just black screen. Any ideas as to why this is happening please. All other channels are fine, any info would be appreciate mate.

Ive just checked and 409 Sky Sports news is fine can you press ok twice and see if its using the cable tuner it should say tuner B

Ive just checked and 409 Sky Sports news is fine can you press ok twice and see if its using the cable tuner it should say tuner B

This is what I have

1b504293dd2a5944a846b84e950c2cf4.jpg

It should be DVB C are other swaps working?

Maybe go in dsayers custommix yellow to fetch and re run abm

Sky Sports Mix has moved to 121

I don't have that option in service searching, is this maybe because I haven't updated to your latest image?

fc4c83fc3905e12d8332ad66a6fd1947.jpg

Yes as I have only added that option on this image. Im not sure what method your using to update the custommix as I have had various methods to download the custommix so depending on image, try red button, plugins, Job manager do you see customupdater.sh? if you do press ok on that to run it then re run ABM if not reboot box then re run ABM as your on an older image I am guessing what method is on it maybe updating to latest.

That method worked for me this morning after doing those steps maybe press TV button to refresh channel listings
Ok I think I've found the problem when I do a full automatic scan it takes 10-15min scans sly first then cable finds about 1500channels and the progress bar is complete then I'm trying to press green to ok and it's not doing anything ?

I have a feeling it's not saving the scanned channels ?

Yes as I have only added that option on this image. Im not sure what method your using to update the custommix as I have had various methods to download the custommix so depending on image, try red button, plugins, Job manager do you see customupdater.sh? if you do press ok on that to run it then re run ABM if not reboot box then re run ABM as your on an older image I am guessing what method is on it maybe updating to latest.

Ok ran customupdater.sh then re ran ABM but no joy so rebooted box & sport news now on, thanks mate. The only channel I am missing is sky sports mix, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back