DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I've found the problem when I do a full automatic scan it takes 10-15min scans sly first then cable finds about 1500channels and the progress bar is complete then I'm trying to press green to ok and it's not doing anything ?

I have a feeling it's not saving the scanned channels ?

It should move to DVB C tuner can you try to reboot box

Got it lol cheers mate. How can I get that channel amongst the sports channels or does it need to stay where it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the official channel number so no. You could disable cron timers and edit the custommix yourself but any future changes you will have to add

Its the official channel number so no. You could disable cron timers and edit the custommix yourself but any future changes you will have to add

That's cool, I just wasn't sure if it was meant to be in there or not lol. Thanks for your help on this mate much appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reboot has solved ! N

reboot has solved - any links on how to update picons ?

Ill update them at some point but I have work soon so probably at the weekend. You can visit picons.eu and download 100x60 snp picons and see if they have the updated picons on

Hey Dsayers, thanks again for all your work, it's most appreciated.

I've been using your vix and latterly openatv image, for the last 18 months and am amazed by it's seemingly faultless operation.
The update from USB has always worked first time, and the last change-over from vix to Openatv via hard drive was also smooth and simple.
I should add at this point that I always follow your instructions to the letter...hehe. It seems to help a lot.

So... with a system working like a well-oiled machine, is there any real gain to be had from updating to 6.0 from 5.3?
I only ask as I have just got a new line, and sod's law says it'll all go pear-shaped.

If it's working fine then leave it as it is but atv have stopped software updates on 5.3 so if a plugin or software needs updating you'll need to update to latest image.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi,
I am installing OpenATV on a Zgemma H5.2tc following instructions by "Dangerous" but I can't find autobouquetsmaker to download. Can't find it in "systemplugins" Help please.

how do i update this image?
also some channels are not being categorised and i have to manually find the working channel and add to the relevant bouqet. is there a way to fix this?

also it says the 2.6 to 2.7 is incompatible to update the config file in the autobouquet maker

thanks

If it's working fine then leave it as it is but atv have stopped software updates on 5.3 so if a plugin or software needs updating you'll need to update to latest image.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi Dsayers

Any fix to remove the lost Sky channels from favourites and be replaced with Virgin channels? MUTV for instance?

how do i update this image?
also some channels are not being categorised and i have to manually find the working channel and add to the relevant bouqet. is there a way to fix this?

also it says the 2.6 to 2.7 is incompatible to update the config file in the autobouquet maker

thanks

Flash latest with usb if your using latest image do a software update to fix abm version. What channels are not categorised?

I only add the alternative virgin version if we dont have a sky version

Ok so MUTV HD should be working thats fine.

And Sky Sports Mix HD is in the Entertainment bouquet. I have manually added it to the sports bouquet but I am sure after an overnight scan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back