DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dsayers, I've installed the CrossEPG plugin (as I prefer the EPG in your 5.4 version as opposed to the Rytec ones in your 6.0 ATV version).
Every time I attempt to run the plugin, it freezes on reading titles and I have to restart the box.
Any ideas why and how to fix this?

Last edited:
Hi Dsayers, I've installed the CrossEPG plugin (as I prefer the EPG in your 5.4 version as opposed to the Rytec ones in your 6.0 ATV version).
Every time I attempt to run the plugin, it freezes on reading summaries and I have to restart the box.
Any ideas why and how to fix this?
No that's why I've started using epg importer.

I've been told a manual scan in service searching then crossepg should work if that doesn't work maybe start a new thread

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers how do you do a
Manual channel list update as in sports boutique channel 403 says 4 seven hd and channel 408 says sky hits hd but says ss hd arena on corner screen display how do we resolve this issue thanks

For some reason vm hd channels don't seem to rename correctly.

Normally we need to go in abm and choose delete bouquets then in service searching do an automatic scan then rescan abm.

But the rename bug should be fixed and you can be the first to test so do a software update blue button, software manager, software update then run abm

Spot on worked a treat just have to update mi picons to the latest ones via picons.eu your the best thankyou and thanks for the quick reply :(y):

im not getting the latest channels in the boquet
i have to manually go to all channels and move to boquet.. any fix to this?

im not getting the latest channels in the boquet
i have to manually go to all channels and move to boquet.. any fix to this?
Are you using Dsayers importer method to swap sat and cable channels? If you are menu, setup, service searching, Dsayers Custommix yellow to fetch file then turn autofectch to yes and rescan abm.

If your not using the Custommix method check abm providers settings and rescan abm.

What channels are not updating?

Are you using Dsayers importer method to swap sat and cable channels? If you are menu, setup, service searching, Dsayers Custommix yellow to fetch file then turn autofectch to yes and rescan abm.

If your not using the Custommix method check abm providers settings and rescan abm.

What channels are not updating?

b4u movies
starplus

i have to go to all channels and find them

b4u movies
starplus

i have to go to all channels and find them

Both working fine here:

B4U Movies channel number 780
Star Plus channel number 784

That's the Sat channels so maybe a dish issue not picking up those channels.

All channels is virgin.

Maybe start a new thread seeing if others have issues pulling those channels on sat.

For now you can press TV button goto all channels bouquet highlight B4U Movies press menu then add service to bouquet and place it in the favourites bouquets do the same for Star Plus channel.

Also you can see if you can scan the frequency.

Press menu, setup, service searching, manual scan.

Tuner A
Type of scan predefined transponder
Satellite 28.2E
Transponder press right to 11479 V 22000
All other options leave as no.

I have a feeling you aren't able to scan that transponder if that is the case start a new thread explaining the issue and others maybe able to advise on what to do ie realign dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back