DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both working fine here:

B4U Movies channel number 780
Star Plus channel number 784

That's the Sat channels so maybe a dish issue not picking up those channels.

All channels is virgin.

Maybe start a new thread seeing if others have issues pulling those channels on sat.

For now you can press TV button goto all channels bouquet highlight B4U Movies press menu then add service to bouquet and place it in the favourites bouquets do the same for Star Plus channel.

Also you can see if you can scan the frequency.

Press menu, setup, service searching, manual scan.

Tuner A
Type of scan predefined transponder
Satellite 28.2E
Transponder press right to 11479 V 22000
All other options leave as no.

I have a feeling you aren't able to scan that transponder if that is the case start a new thread explaining the issue and others maybe able to advise on what to do ie realign dish.

yes that detected it
i know i can do all channels and add manually problem is i i have auto bouquet configured to re load/refresh each day i believe, so it dissapears...

is it worth re flashing? i have verison 6.0
is this the only dual image....

Add to favourites bouquet.

For the reason I'm not sure why it's doing it as it's working fine here but yes you could try a reflash 6.0 is my latest backup.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I take it now with the Sly channels being scrambled, there isn't much between this build and biohead's?
I only ask as i have VM and Sly feeds, but the Sly feed you could say is pretty much defunct apart from some FTA channels, so really it comes down to a matter of preferance?

20/08/2017 V2.00

Improvements

- ABM HD channel rename bug fixed no need for delete and manual scan, it will rename on every ABM scan
- Vskin updated with better EPG Tabs Thanks to KiddaC
- Latest CrossEPG working (0.8.2)
- IPTV Bouquet Maker (E2m3u2bouquet plugin) available to download via download plugins instruction in guide. Thanks to Suls for this plugin.
- Zeggy/Help SNP Picon Updater available via download plugins
- Up to 14 day VM EPG via crossepg thanks to jenseneverest for the source

Last edited:
Only thing I can see is ABM updated config files for E swap <channel number="151" with="239" /><!-- E HD --> thats why I suggested update config files but there is no mention of nick jr 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back