DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I flashed this and installed cccam file - all great. But i have tried to enter as an ncamdlist file but nothing happens. I must be missing something

I have made sure file starts with CWS = xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx 01 02 03 etc, and switched to mgcam 1.38r and restart cam, but nothing

Could someone give me a pointer please? it would be much appreciated

Hi
I flashed this and installed cccam file - all great. But i have tried to enter as an ncamdlist file but nothing happens. I must be missing something

I have made sure file starts with CWS = xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx 01 02 03 etc, and switched to mgcam 1.38r and restart cam, but nothing

Could someone give me a pointer please? it would be much appreciated
And did you change cam 1 to mgcamd? Also does your provider allow you to use it as CWS = ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

And did you change cam 1 to mgcamd? Also does your provider allow you to use it as CWS = ?

Yes changed cam1 over - just checking with provider now ( i didnt realise it mattered - i thought they could be entered anyway )

After a software update my SlykHD-1 EPG rows have gone all big and not showing the usual row size with the description at the top and mini tv on the right hand side? How to revert it back to default?

After a software update my SlykHD-1 EPG rows have gone all big and not showing the usual row size with the description at the top and mini tv on the right hand side? How to revert it back to default?

on epg press menu check View mode is Graphics and picture in graphics is yes. Odd that has happened though

Hi
I've just added iptv to my box so I have a set of bouquets after my vm/sky ones. All works fine but now epg on vm/sly has gaps everywhere ? Tried deleting and 're scan . Still the same really ?

Cheers all

Hi
I've just added iptv to my box so I have a set of bouquets after my vm/sky ones. All works fine but now epg on vm/sly has gaps everywhere ? Tried deleting and 're scan . Still the same really ?

Cheers all

Have you re ran cross epg and epg refresh?

Sounds like whatever you have used to install iptv has corrupted something.

Try delete epg again then ftp media/hdd and delete the epg folder and epg.dat reboot box then try crossepg and epgrefresh

sorry been away . thanks done that , I'm struggling to find cross epg ? on sat I have epg importer as number 3 when I press green

thanks

sorry been away . thanks done that , I'm struggling to find cross epg ? on sat I have epg importer as number 3 when I press green

thanks

Latest backup is using CrossEPG menu, setup, EPG, CrossEPG, download now.

If using older backup then use EPG Importer.

There has been some changes to the Dsayers Importer if you do a software update then goto Dsayers CustomMix Importer on Import press right and change to Dsayers: Sky UK free to air channels into Virgin Media UK then Enable Autofetch to yes and press yellow to fetch file then green to save.

View attachment 25840

Now rescan ABM this will add Sky FTA channels to Virgin Media line up

View attachment 25837

View attachment 25838

View attachment 25839

If you are happy with that setup then in ABM providers change Sky UK generate main bouquet and selection bouquets to no green to save then start scan.

ok will try thanks

Hi dsayers is it possible to take your personal/customised settings from your atv 6.0 to your v2.00 image build to save sorting it all out again thanks

Hi dsayers is it possible to take your personal/customised settings from your atv 6.0 to your v2.00 image build to save sorting it all out again thanks
You can try backup settings then restore on reflash but the latest is using crossepg rather than epg importer

Hi mate
My sky dish has gone and was wandering how to get the cable version of the sky channel again?

You did tell me before but can't find that post again

How to add them into favourites?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate
My sky dish has gone and was wandering how to get the cable version of the sky channel again?

You did tell me before but can't find that post again

How to add them into favourites?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just follow the first post for setting up separate bouquets or just cable only

Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable
Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable

If you want to just use sat or cable or have separate bouquets i.e. not mixed this can be done easily

First, we need to setup your tuner configuration

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >Tuner Configuration: Disable the tuner you’re not going to use Tuner A is sat tuner B is cable go into the tuner you’re not going to use and change it to unconfigured by pressing right. Don’t disable any if you want to use both without the mix

Now we need to delete the CustomMix file

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >Dsayers CustomMix

Press blue to delete file then right to change Enable autofectch to no
Green to save

Now we need to setup ABM

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker >Providers

If using sat change sky uk area to your area custom by pressing left not not HD or SD

Then virgin UK area your netid

Change generate sections bouquets yes and others to yes if you want HD bouquet, FTA bouquet etc

Green to save

Go to providers order sky uk is on top if you want virgin first press blue to move sky uk down so virgin uk is on top ps sky uk won’t show if you have only set virgin up
Green to save then Start scan

If using virgin only you will need to disable CrossEPG

Menu, setup, epg, crossepg, configure

Change automatic scan to no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back