DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugins green to download plugins then extensions and download dreamplex been a while since I've used it but you can log into your plex account from the config menu

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I haven't done a software update for a while so went to and noticed I have 228 update available. When i choose to update I get prompted that there are too many update packages and that I need flash new, with another message saying 'do i want to flash online?'

What should I do at this point? I am using Dysayers 6.1 image for H2H.

Thanks.

Sorry just read post 429 above regarding this and possible new backup to be available at some point so will sit tight for now.

I haven't done a software update for a while so went to and noticed I have 228 update available. When i choose to update I get prompted that there are too many update packages and that I need flash new, with another message saying 'do i want to flash online?'

What should I do at this point? I am using Dysayers 6.1 image for H2H.

Thanks.

Dont Update maybe reboot and try again. Some are receiving this message some are not, I think its the way ATV have been doing updates if you haven't updated after a certain date it wont allow it. Ill try and do a new update next week or during the week if I can.

Is there a specific reason for updating? If its for a specific plugin try uninstall then re install

Dont Update maybe reboot and try again. Some are receiving this message some are not, I think its the way ATV have been doing updates if you haven't updated after a certain date it wont allow it. Ill try and do a new update next week or during the week if I can.

Is there a specific reason for updating? If its for a specific plugin try uninstall then re install

No specific reason. I'm just anal in that way ;-)

Last edited:
I'm probably being thick here - all the sly HD channels are working fine, but the sd channels, comedy central etc aren't. I'm presuming ABM hasn't swapped the sly channels for the virgin ones? Can someone post the correct ABM provider settings for me? Much appreciated!

The custommix mix is only set to swap dead sky channels ie comedycentral etc still work withan active subscription. If you don't have a sat line probably best to use separate bouquets and delete file in Dsayers importer

OK, so when I press epg and choose 'all channels' I would like all sky channel numbering but all the $ channels to be running from the virgin line. Is that not possible?? There's no point having a Sat n line now is there?

great image but im having just one issue, every night the box shuts down, have to manually switch on in the morning, I have checked power timers and there is nothing in there and only skin related stuff in the cron jobs. Any ideas? or has anyone had this? thanks

OK, so when I press epg and choose 'all channels' I would like all sky channel numbering but all the $ channels to be running from the virgin line. Is that not possible?? There's no point having a Sat n line now is there?
The CustomMix still uses premium sky channels there is too many swaps to be made to do what you want plus Sky has more channels then VM probably best to do separate bouquets or have a look here it may need updating http://www.techkings.org/threads/change-working-sly-channels-to-vermin-channels.127426/ if you decide to use that custommix go to dsayers importer and choose delete file and change auto fetch to no. Please post in that thread if you decide to use that custommix

great image but im having just one issue, every night the box shuts down, have to manually switch on in the morning, I have checked power timers and there is nothing in there and only skin related stuff in the cron jobs. Any ideas? or has anyone had this? thanks
Please read the guide EPG Refresh powers down after updating

For epgrefresh(cable)
Go to all channels bouquet select the vm previews channel and press the green button then epg refresh now
epg-refresh-jpg.18777

this is setup to automatically run at 5.40 am.
This is also set to shut down the box after automatic scan at 5am if you want to change this portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes
Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no.

Hi, thanks so much for this image. I've pretty much got it all set up apart from one thing. I've changed my location but am still getting BBC One Yorks as channel 101.

I also cant seem to swap 102, 103, 104 and 105 to the HD versions?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried another ABM scan after changing regions? Also in ABM providers check sky uk and virgin uk channel swap is yes

In ABM goto configure and change schedule no. This does mean that you wont get frequency changes etc though so you will have to manually run abm then make your changes again.

Hi, both swaps are 'yes' and have just tried another scan but still no change. I'm sure its something simple but i've tried everything I can think of?

Hi, both swaps are 'yes' and have just tried another scan but still no change. I'm sure its something simple but i've tried everything I can think of?
Ok can you take screen shots of your provider settings please. There is a guide to taking screen shots and uploading to forum in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back