DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grin:
Hi does this update fix the audio issues as I flashed with this image today at 2:00pm but still have no audio on ss main event is it the same flash or newer for the audio fix
fixed my audio issues. Few other tweaks need doing, like installing skin, setting picons, clock etc. Other than that i'm glad the sound is sorted - it was soooooooooo annoying

enigma2 plugin skins vm2HD vs3001 Chababu all ipk

Are you sure its vm2HD? I can only see his VM HD v3.00 skin, please dont post links to other forums. http://www.techkings.org/threads/vm-hd-skin.127854/

Tested both Picon Updater and Skin and its working fine check mounts are media/hdd although the script wouldn't download them if HDD didn't exist. Blue button, Mounts, Device manager mount should be HDD if not press green and press right on your storage device to media/hdd and press green to save.

Chabs Infobar.jpg

Edit found vm2HD skin and picons working fine

Last edited:
clock etc.

Clock works on KiddaC skins without permanent clock I only use Vskin,

To fix clock got plugins green to download plugins then system plugins and install vfd control.

Now menu, setup, usage and gui, Display, LED display and set your options ie clock always

Last edited:
Are you sure its vm2HD? I can only see his VM HD v3.00 skin, please dont post links to other forums. http://www.techkings.org/threads/vm-hd-skin.127854/

Tested both Picon Updater and Skin and its working fine check mounts are media/hdd although the script wouldn't download them if HDD didn't exist. Blue button, Mounts, Device manager mount should be HDD if not press green and press right on your storage device to media/hdd and press green to save.

View attachment 28361

Edit found vm2HD skin and picons working fine

Clock works on KiddaC skins without permanent clock I only use Vskin,

To fix clock got plugins green to download plugins then system plugins and install vfd control.

Now menu, setup, usage and gui, Display, LED display and set your options ie clock always
I got the clock and skin sorted yesterday. Im only left with picons now. I still cannot get them on, but thankyou for all your hard work on the audio fix

I got the clock and skin sorted yesterday. Im only left with picons now. I still cannot get them on, but thankyou for all your hard work on the audio fix
Really scratching my head at this one. Not working in any skin. My mount is set to media/hdd and the picons are in a file called logos, so why arent they showing. When running the plugin it said that execution was successful. Refreshed epg, rebooted box - totally miffed

I used this very skin before i did the flash update and picons were there then.
1 thing puzzling me, i flashed my box from scratch with usb and my loadup page is 19.11.2017 vs 2.2. On my other box i did a settings backup first, flashed it, then restored, but that loadup image is 24.04.2017. both are up and running with sound fix and all hd channels are present - so how come loadup picture is different. Also all updates have been added to both boxes, plus the picons are already there on the 2nd box

Last edited:
...this is my head

zgemma'd

Attachments

• anigif_sub-buzz-12238-1469209088-3.gif
    anigif_sub-buzz-12238-1469209088-3.gif
    659.1 KB · Views: 19
Just updated to this and everything is working sweet.. Just a quick question where would I find ppv now. what does it come under, just wanted to watch the repeat of wwe sad I no yes but my son likes aswell
thanks in advance

Just updated to this and everything is working sweet.. Just a quick question where would I find ppv now. what does it come under, just wanted to watch the repeat of wwe sad I no yes but my son likes aswell
thanks in advance
that would be the red button i think
under sky events

when I press red button it brings up the info panel
its not the red button on the remote, it is listed in your bouquets as "red button".

My bouquets show entertainment, movies, sport, etc. but right at the bottom of the bouquet list there is "red button", "interactive" etc

its not the red button on the remote, it is listed in your bouquets as "red button".

My bouquets show entertainment, movies, sport, etc. but right at the bottom of the bouquet list there is "red button", "interactive" etc
oh yes Ive found that. Its got sky events, itv ppv prime events but nothing is working. Should I be able to get these. everything else is working asin sports movies

oh yes Ive found that. Its got sky events, itv ppv prime events but nothing is working. Should I be able to get these. everything else is working asin sports movies
i don't get that on my box, my provider is mean. He shows boxing, but not wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back