DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that, I was told there was no content at 1080p so you don't need the box displaying 1080p
If that's true or not I don't know

But I changed the setting on the box and it now displays 1080p

I don't know about that, I was told there was no content at 1080p so you don't need the box displaying 1080p
If that's true or not I don't know

But I changed the setting on the box and it now displays 1080p

I changed my video resolution to 1080 also in the settings on the box, however it still shows 720pnin the information service area

I changed my video resolution to 1080 also in the settings on the box, however it still shows 720pnin the information service area

I'm not at my box, but you need to change the auto settings on the box
From basic to advanced then change different settings to get it to show 1080p

Anyone noticed if you check in menu then information then service that it shows Videomode as 720p50 ?

Should it not be 1080/50 ?
If my understanding is correct, SD channels and content is upscale to 720p from 576i.

HD channels (Sly Sports, BBC HD etc.) is natively displayed as 1080i 50Hz

Probably not the right thread but here goes - i'm using this super image on my box, how do i create a version from my box that I can put on another box? i.e. a restorable backup with all my settings etc?

Probably not the right thread but here goes - i'm using this super image on my box, how do i create a version from my box that I can put on another box? i.e. a restorable backup with all my settings etc?
Post 682 should do it. Just change your cam details before making backup if you're sharing backup.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Guys please can someone help. Been using this image on H2H boxes for quite some time. Recently flashed another H2H but seem to be having problems.

I cannot get CCcam to work. Line has been inputted correctly, CCcam active in Softcam panel. Same with Oscam. MgCamd does work but channels are not clearing. And when they do clear the channels freezes every 30 seconds or so for a good 10 seconds. I've tried my line and it does the same thing but my line works fine on my box.

Can anyone help?

I was having audio issues, so I just re flashed the box with the updated build. Problems solved.. thanks.

I have a VM and sat feed going to my box. A lot of my sat/sly channels are still not working e.g. U.K. Gold, itv2HD, Asian channels etc..
Are these channels still missing/not working??
Or did my provider only renew my VM lines and not my sly line.
Basically should I be getting the sly channels on this build if my sly N line is active?

Hope this makes sense and some one can help me understand.

Hello there guys, I’ve just updated my H2h but now can’t get any VM channels working, I’ve followed setup including adding my line details, restarted box and router, I have also restarted mgcamd, does anybody have any ideas?

Hello there guys, I’ve just updated my H2h but now can’t get any VM channels working, I’ve followed setup including adding my line details, restarted box and router, I have also restarted mgcamd, does anybody have any ideas?
Double check intrnet connection also if FTA SD is working then check the line is correct.

Guys please can someone help. Been using this image on H2H boxes for quite some time. Recently flashed another H2H but seem to be having problems.

I cannot get CCcam to work. Line has been inputted correctly, CCcam active in Softcam panel. Same with Oscam. MgCamd does work but channels are not clearing. And when they do clear the channels freezes every 30 seconds or so for a good 10 seconds. I've tried my line and it does the same thing but my line works fine on my box.

Can anyone help?
Sorted? Sounds odd. Ideas you try setting up the box in the same location to rule out connection issues?

Sorry for the late reply

Double check intrnet connection also if FTA SD is working then check the line is correct.
internet connection is ok, I have downloaded the picons, I have carried out another flash and re-entered the line details again,
I only bothered to update it from your old version because of two little issues that had developed, that don't seem that bad now that I can only watch FTA haha

internet connection is ok, I have downloaded the picons, I have carried out another flash and re-entered the line details again,
I only bothered to update it from your old version because of two little issues that had developed, that don't seem that bad now that I can only watch FTA haha

It should be fine I can only suggest double check the line details ie the original message from provider incase something isn't correct. Lastly contact provider as they may have issues and it could be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back