DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be fine I can only suggest double check the line details ie the original message from provider incase something isn't correct. Lastly contact provider as they may have issues and it could be down.
ok no worries, another question is how do I change the EPG button to automatically go all channels(full screen), instead of showing the bouquets on the left, TIA

ok no worries, another question is how do I change the EPG button to automatically go all channels(full screen), instead of showing the bouquets on the left, TIA
On EPG press menu and change show bouquets on launch to no then green to save

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On EPG press menu and change show bouquets on launch to no then green to save

Thanks, Ive just checked with my provider and he said the line details are correct and im showing as connected, any ideas im really struggling here,

im putting channel number 401 for SSME, but provider is telling me im not requesting a VM channel, is this a setup issue? probably something i haven't changed

Thanks, Ive just checked with my provider and he said the line details are correct and im showing as connected, any ideas im really struggling here,

im putting channel number 401 for SSME, but provider is telling me im not requesting a VM channel, is this a setup issue? probably something i haven't changed

What channel setup have you chosen? Ie Virgin only or sky and vm with custommix? Press ok twice on the Nicobar and see if it says tuner a for sat or tuner b for cable.

What channel setup have you chosen? Ie Virgin only or sky and vm with custommix? Press ok twice on the Nicobar and see if it says tuner a for sat or tuner b for cable.
Sly and vm with custom mix, I’ve attached some screen shots see if this helps,

Attachments

• 86DF14C0-674A-47D3-BC24-72045D8C1157.jpeg
    86DF14C0-674A-47D3-BC24-72045D8C1157.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • A3DED035-7E66-450A-87B6-01FE448FC7CF.jpeg
    A3DED035-7E66-450A-87B6-01FE448FC7CF.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • 97BB98DF-1608-48F4-A232-0E8FB448CF55.jpeg
    97BB98DF-1608-48F4-A232-0E8FB448CF55.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • D016DC02-1880-452A-9E98-94C18BD13922.jpeg
    D016DC02-1880-452A-9E98-94C18BD13922.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 33
  • 1DC57412-2DCC-49D2-AC26-927176ED3AC6.jpeg
    1DC57412-2DCC-49D2-AC26-927176ED3AC6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 56532A17-3633-40DB-8D9C-591B1304B823.jpeg
    56532A17-3633-40DB-8D9C-591B1304B823.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
The first pic is showing you using tuner b the cable tuner. So if line is fine and network connection is fine then it should be working.

Hi,
Thanks for this.
I have tried to upload my line onto newcamd.list, which is as follows:

CWS = goldlines.tk 17003 USERNAME TGQD61I2TF 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

However none of the VM channels are clearing. Is this the right way to input it into this file??
I have also set the Softcam panel to Mgcamd 1.38

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
It should be fine I can only suggest double check the line details ie the original message from provider incase something isn't correct. Lastly contact provider as they may have issues and it could be down.
hi mate, thanks for your patience I have just flashed bio heads image onto the box and still not working (don't even get the fta channels), the mad thing is before I flashed it your older version running 5.3 was working fine, the missus going on one, any other ideas, my provider is saying there is nothing wrong on with the line?

Hi,
Thanks for this.
I have tried to upload my line onto newcamd.list, which is as follows:

CWS = goldlines.tk 17003 USERNAME TGQD61I2TF 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

However none of the VM channels are clearing. Is this the right way to input it into this file??
Thanks a lot
Yes that's correct.
hi mate, thanks for your patience I have just flashed bio heads image onto the box and still not working (don't even get the fta channels), the mad thing is before I flashed it your older version running 5.3 was working fine, the missus going on one, any other ideas, my provider is saying there is nothing wrong on with the line?

If you can get someone to test the line that might be an easier option.

I'll be going to work soon but if you both still have issues feel free to pm me tomorrow and I'll test them for you.

Maybe start a new thread and see if others have any ideas and maybe someone can test your lines also drop each other a pm maybe you both are with the same servers.

Hi
I've updated to this image and now every morning I turn the box on for the first time it goes into boot mode!
It never did this before, can someone tell me how to stop this?

It nothing major, but still..
Could be something with the auto search that happens at 5am and shuts the box down.
Thanks

Hi
I've updated to this image and now every morning I turn the box on for the first time it goes into boot mode!
It never did this before, can someone tell me how to stop this?

It nothing major, but still..
Could be something with the auto search that happens at 5am and shuts the box down.
Thanks

Yes its EPG Refresh and covered in the guide.

this is setup to automatically run at 5.40 am.
This is also set to shut down the box after automatic scan at 5am if you want to change this portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes
Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no.

Yes its EPG Refresh and covered in the guide.
Thanks for your help (and you image and hard work!)
I've changed the setting now, just wondering will the box stay fully on now from 5am or go into a light standby?
Before it seemed like the box fully shut down and had to reboot..

Thanks for your help (and you image and hard work!)
I've changed the setting now, just wondering will the box stay fully on now from 5am or go into a light standby?
Before it seemed like the box fully shut down and had to reboot..

It will stay on.

It will stay on.
Thanks.

So with the latest updated image, the box will have to reboot every morning after the scan and turning off?

Previously it used to scan, turn off, then turn on with out going into boot.

Anyways it's just a few seconds more to wait in the morning!

Hi, sorry I’m advance if I’m on the wrong discussion. But I want to find out some information on the zgemma h2h sat receiver. I’m thinking of converting over but I don’t no much about them. I would like to run it though my satellite and would like to know if it’s possible. If so what do I need and how do I go about setting the box up.
Thanks
Sorry again if I’m in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back