DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there an issue with mgcamd lines (CWS = ) freezing constantly recently using this image? If i remember correctly there was a post that mentioned amending something in the mgcamd_cfg file to overcome this issue but cannot locate it on the forum?

No it should be fine if you're unsure try the version from the downloads section, I think the only difference is that the version in downloads can be used with cccamd.list for clines

Hi, sorry I didn't know which thread to post my issue in. I've had a zgemma h2h for a few months now, I've had no issues however recently the box was not used for about a week in my house so it was turned off from the plug socket. I have since turned it on and the screen is completely blank on all channels apart from the 5 free channels (bbc, itv), on the paid channels the subtitles work however there is still no picture, I have tried to update it from the box but there are no new updates available.

I am new to all of this, so if there is anything else I can try to make the channels work please let me know thanks

Hi, sorry I didn't know which thread to post my issue in. I've had a zgemma h2h for a few months now, I've had no issues however recently the box was not used for about a week in my house so it was turned off from the plug socket. I have since turned it on and the screen is completely blank on all channels apart from the 5 free channels (bbc, itv), on the paid channels the subtitles work however there is still no picture, I have tried to update it from the box but there are no new updates available.

I am new to all of this, so if there is anything else I can try to make the channels work please let me know thanks
If you are not using this backup maybe best starting a new thread in the H.2H section as setup could be different.. Try to explain your setup ie cable or sat and cable also try restarting your softcam this may vary depending on image but for this backup blue button, sofcam, sofcam panel and green to restart cam.

Also check you are getting an internet connection and maybe rescan ABM

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If you are not using this backup maybe best starting a new thread in the H.2H section as setup could be different.. Try to explain your setup ie cable or sat and cable also try restarting your softcam this may vary depending on image but for this backup blue button, sofcam, sofcam panel and green to restart cam.

Also check you are getting an internet connection and maybe rescan ABM

Using it with cable, I have restarted the box and tried to do software update on the box but it says there are no new updates, I used whoosh build not sure which version, I will try to restart the soft cam if possible and see if that works thanks

How do i stop my box going to sleep/turning off when inactive? as every night when i get home, i have to turn my box on, however i just want it on constantly...!

Where is the option to change this located on this image?

How do i stop my box going to sleep/turning off when inactive? as every night when i get home, i have to turn my box on, however i just want it on constantly...!

Where is the option to change this located on this image?
portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes
Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no.

Just loaded this today as a replacement for iPab, hopefully it's ok tomorrow because I'm going away for a few days and my wife will kill me! What I wanted to ask is with the EPG. When I press the EPG button, I get a list of the various folders/bouquets, and I have to select one of those before the "normal" EPG opens up. Is there a way to set it to go straight to the EPG bouquet I'm watching without the additional click?

Also, and I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before but can't remember where - the bouquets don't have names of the source (I've got Sly, VM and Free Sat set up). Is it possible to include them?

Cheers

Just loaded this today as a replacement for iPab, hopefully it's ok tomorrow because I'm going away for a few days and my wife will kill me! What I wanted to ask is with the EPG. When I press the EPG button, I get a list of the various folders/bouquets, and I have to select one of those before the "normal" EPG opens up. Is there a way to set it to go straight to the EPG bouquet I'm watching without the additional click?

Also, and I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before but can't remember where - the bouquets don't have names of the source (I've got Sly, VM and Free Sat set up). Is it possible to include them?

Cheers
For bouquets on launch on EPG press menu and change show bouquets on launch to no.

For prefix in AutoBouquetsMaker press configure change Add prefix to bouquets yes.

V2.4
21/01/2018

Improvements
- ABM Updated
- Software up to date as of 21/01/2018
- Skins Updated

Mainly to keep up with update config files as you may get incompatible version error, current users maybe able to do software updates to update ABM if not flash this version.

dsayers any chance of update in the build instead of having to use usb stick mate thanks. love the build its awsome

Updated to V2.4 - CrossEPG is missing? It was available in V2.3. Had it been omitted on purpose? I don’t really rate EPGImporter

CrossEPG still should be there. I'm at work but I'll check tomorrow if not press portal then green to download plugins then systemplugins and download CrossEPG but I can't understand why it wouldn't be there.

CrossEPG still should be there. I'm at work but I'll check tomorrow if not press portal then green to download plugins then systemplugins and download CrossEPG but I can't understand why it wouldn't be there as I use it myself.

It’s ok no rush. Was just asking whether there was a reason for it or not. I’ve downloaded it via the plugins. Thanks

It’s ok no rush. Was just asking whether there was a reason for it or not. I’ve downloaded it via the plugins. Thanks
Should be installed as I use it myself I'll reflash the backup when I get chance and check then re upload new backup if needed. You shouldn't need to reflash though as all I will do is add CrossEPG.

Ok flashed backup and you was right, Im not sure how that has happened. Added CrossEPG and re uploaded backup but no need to re flash if you have downloaded CrossEPG. Thanks for letting me know.

Ok flashed backup and you was right, Im not sure how that has happened. Added CrossEPG and re uploaded backup but no need to re flash if you have downloaded CrossEPG. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks @dsayers2014. Probably bit late now but something to consider when you do another backup next time is to turn the option off for the box to go into standby after EPGRefresh completes. Seems to be a common question asked by individuals using this image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back