DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed the box goes into deep standby overnight, I'm assuming once the EPG update has been done. Not a major problem in itself for it to reboot next day (although I did get a panicky WhatsApp msg from my wife when I was away.....) but I've also noticed that the EPG on my IPTV is empty, and I'm assuming the two things are linked, as the plugin I use (xtream editor) has a setting that says something like don't import or update after deep standby, or words to that affect. Again, not a big problem, I can do the update manually myself, only takes a few minutes, but I wondered if there is a way to stop the box going into deep standby. Another case where I'm sure I've seen the setting somewhere but can't find it when I want it!!

I've noticed the box goes into deep standby overnight, I'm assuming once the EPG update has been done. Not a major problem in itself for it to reboot next day (although I did get a panicky WhatsApp msg from my wife when I was away.....) but I've also noticed that the EPG on my IPTV is empty, and I'm assuming the two things are linked, as the plugin I use (xtream editor) has a setting that says something like don't import or update after deep standby, or words to that affect. Again, not a big problem, I can do the update manually myself, only takes a few minutes, but I wondered if there is a way to stop the box going into deep standby. Another case where I'm sure I've seen the setting somewhere but can't find it when I want it!!
Portal, EPG Refresh change show advanced options and change Shutdown after EPG Refresh has finished to no then green to save.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sorted it with epg was just a slow internet speed too many devices connected
But zeggys plugin saying its installed so I uninstalled it then reinstalled but still not showing in plugin browser confused.....
But not to worry its not a big issue
Thanks
Not sure if I've got the same problem. I can see what programme is on but I can't see any of the additional info, the synopsis etc. Is that the same problem you had? It's only on cable, sat is ok.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Not sure if I've got the same problem. I can see what programme is on but I can't see any of the additional info, the synopsis etc. Is that the same problem you had? It's only on cable, sat is ok.

@skipierage: I updated to V2.4 recently and everything worked fine just cross EPG was missing which I don't use but is sorted now on latest version try updating that sorted it for me :(y):.

@skipierage: I updated to V2.4 recently and everything worked fine just cross EPG was missing which I don't use but is sorted now on latest version try updating that sorted it for me [emoji106].
I've only just started using the image a week ago so tbh I thought I was on the latest version, but I can see now I'm not! Cheers

I've tried that mate, no difference. EPG looks a bit messed up sometimes though, apparently the NFL highlights were on BBC 4 last night! I'd switched to EPG Importer (I think) when I was using ipab, can I do that here?
Yes EPG Importer is installed. Portal, EPG Import change schedule yes then blue pick the EPG sources you want then run.

Before doing that try deleting EPG data incase it's corrupted.

Menu, setup, EPG, load/save/delete choose delete then run EPG Refresh and crossepg if using sat.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does anyone use a skyline with this image . What s left that works . .?
Some of my sky channels don' t work but is that because they are not fta ?

Has anyone elses pay channels gone down? Just getting a black screen for all of them?

EDIT: never mind, cam had changed to No cam automatically, which is weird.

Last edited:
hi guys

quick question

do you know with the asian channels (alot of them i have to press 'all' and select the same channel from a list and then it loads, the one in the bouquet doesn't. is there a way in fixing this... i.e star gold, zee cinema

hi guys

quick question

do you know with the asian channels (alot of them i have to press 'all' and select the same channel from a list and then it loads, the one in the bouquet doesn't. is there a way in fixing this... i.e star gold, zee cinema
What method are you using? Ie custommix, cable only or both sat and cable without custommix?

Hi ive just updated to this due to the audio description problem however I cannot get my mgcamd to work. I edited it using FileZilla and selected Mgcamd 1.38 from the softcam panel via the blue button but I cant get it to work. I know its not the line as it worked fine before I updated the box. Please help!

Hi ive just updated to this due to the audio description problem however I cannot get my mgcamd to work. I edited it using FileZilla and selected Mgcamd 1.38 from the softcam panel via the blue button but I cant get it to work. I know its not the line as it worked fine before I updated the box. Please help!

Double check you have entered the line correctly and haven't made any errors.

Hi yeah I double checked that.
I asked the supplier of the line to change it to cccam.cfg which he kindly has done and that has made no difference either

If trying CCcam.cfg press right on softcam panel to change to CCcam.

Are you getting a network? Menu, setup, system, network run a network test you should get all ticks.

Also if using custommix method check you are checking the correct type of channels ie sat or cable, if you press down for channel selection screen you should see cable and sat icons next to the channel names.

im ABM CUSTOMMIX importer

i have it now set too

dsayers - virgin media into uk channels into sky uk
enable autofetch yes
Any specific channels? I've gone through them and seem fine

grab-2.jpg

grab-3.jpg

grab-4.jpg

grab-5.jpg

grab-6.jpg

In ABM CustomMix Importer make sure you fetch file an ABM providers Sky UK you're area HD and rescan.

I take it you have a VM line?

If so, you need to change ABM Custommix to SKY UK into VIRGIN
Then in ABM change VM section bouquets to YES
and in providers order take cable to top

restart box and rescan abm and you should be fine

Any specific channels? I've gone through the International bouquet and seem fine

In ABM CustomMix Importer make sure you fetch file an ABM providers Sky UK you're area HD and rescan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back