DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having issues with SKY SPORTS HD channels on VM?
I'm not getting any Sky Sports HD at the moment - most of the other channels seem fine.
Heard that we may lose HD on VM - is this the beginning?

Is anyone else having issues with SKY SPORTS HD channels on VM?
I'm not getting any Sky Sports HD at the moment - most of the other channels seem fine.
Heard that we may lose HD on VM - is this the beginning?
There's a big thread about it here http://www.techkings.org/threads/missing-virmin-channels-all-boxes.137353/unread first try update config files then re scan ABM. It looks like certain netid's are effected but some have sorted by update config files and rescan.

Also maybe in ABM delete bouquets then in service searching automatic scan then rescan ABM.

Tried all that but still no good - I think the Sky Sports HD has gone for good from my area - Haringey 40985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If trying CCcam.cfg press right on softcam panel to change to CCcam.

Are you getting a network? Menu, setup, system, network run a network test you should get all ticks.

Also if using custommix method check you are checking the correct type of channels ie sat or cable, if you press down for channel selection screen you should see cable and sat icons next to the channel names.

Evening all, been working lates so only got chance to get back online now. Its still not working :.( I have managed to find out that since ive updated from the software with the audio description issue that the virgin receiver on the box doesn't seem to work at all. If its broken and I need a new box then fine but how come this happened when I reflashed the box for the update? When I turn the satellite receiver off to just use virgin I get nothing at all apart from a couple of virgin channels which say they are not online at the moment which is strange! Maybe I could downgrade to the software that worked for me with the audio description issues and just watch sd - If someone has a link for this old software could they please put up a link as I have looked but cannot find it.

Hi Dsayers, will you be doing an update of swapping the HAD channels for SD once most of the Net Id's are gone?
For the virgin uk channels into sky UK CustomMix? I already have done but added Sky sports SD from virgin to Sky SD lineup so sky sports main event SD is on 435, but yes once all network id's have changed I'll edit so SD starts at 401.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

For the virgin uk channels into sky UK CustomMix? I already have done but added Sky sports SD from virgin to Sky SD lineup so sky sports main event SD is on 435, but yes once all network id's have changed I'll edit so SD starts at 401.

That's what I meant! Cheers mate :)

Evening all, been working lates so only got chance to get back online now. Its still not working :.( I have managed to find out that since ive updated from the software with the audio description issue that the virgin receiver on the box doesn't seem to work at all. If its broken and I need a new box then fine but how come this happened when I reflashed the box for the update? When I turn the satellite receiver off to just use virgin I get nothing at all apart from a couple of virgin channels which say they are not online at the moment which is strange! Maybe I could downgrade to the software that worked for me with the audio description issues and just watch sd - If someone has a link for this old software could they please put up a link as I have looked but cannot

Good to hear, will be looking forward to this.

Good to hear, will be looking forward to this.

I have got new CustomMix files without Sport HD Channels either do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins, system plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer reboot box now goto plugins green to install plugons then System Plugins choose ABM CustomMix Importer and reboot box.

Now goto ABM CustomMix Importer in service searching press right you should now see: Sky UK:Import Virgin channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers and Virgin UK: Import free Sky channels (Without HD Sports) by DSayers choose the version you want then yellow to fetch file and green to save then rescan ABM

Just noticed the sports hd channels has gone black Does this mean the hd channels are gone for good like sly or will it need a new update

first post??? no 321st

haha sorry, you mean it is detailed on the 1st post of this topic? it seems a little convoluted. my friend needs to update from 6.0

is it not a case of backing his current settings, re-flashing, then restoring his back up?

he wants to upgrade to 6.1 as he has got the audio problems. I've sent him the firmware, just need to give him some lamens instructions

he wants to upgrade to 6.1 as he has got the audio problems. I've sent him the firmware, just need to give him some lamens instructions
You can try backup settings then flash this backup then restore but double check ABM settings and if they want custommix or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back