DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate wants this build on his zgemma h2s, will it work as it's not the h2h

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You'll be best setting up for sat only on you're box and create a backup to flash his.

In ABM providers change virgin uk no

In ABM CustomMix Importer press blue button to delete file then change Auto fetch to no.

Disable EPG reflash

Then in tuner config turn tuner b to nothing connected

To make a full backup
To make a backup. (Thanks to @maxal for these clear instructions in another post.

1. While watching tv press the blue button and scroll right and down to complete backup and press ok.

2. Press the red button (backup to hdd)

3. When backup is completed exit out and back to tv

4. Connect to your box using Filezilla (you will need the ip address of your box, username is root and no password is required) click on connect. or use windows explorer goto network you should see Zgemma H2H

5. Once connected look for hdd folder and click on it to expand it.

6. Look for fullbackup h2h folder and click on it to open it and you will see a file named 2018(date) click on it to open it and you will see a file named zegemma right click on it and click on download and the file will download to your pc's hdd

7 Insert the usb on your pc (formatted) that you normally use for flashing and click and drag the zegemma file from your pc to the usb.

8 Using the white button on the back of your box power it of now unplug your hdd or usb that you may have connected to the rear usb port.

9 Insert the usb with zegemma file on it into the usb port behind the front flap and now turn your box back on using the white button on the rear.

10 When you see update appear on the box display press the power button on the front of your box (left hand side)

11 Once you see boot on the box display use the white button on the rear to power of the box and remove the usb from the usb port and reconnect your hdd or usb in to the rear usb port and turn your box back on using the white button again. Job done

Installed it OK . Works fine as did the last 2 updated versions and thanks.
Only issue is I can't seem to find the sat update (CrossEPG)anywhere .
I can do the cable update no problem, i.e... press green and then EPGRefreshnow.
However, If I press the green button I get all the options in your pic, except CrossEPGDownloader.
That is to say CrossEPG is not on any menu.
Likewise if I go to setup/EPG/EPG importer and press yellow for manual. It tells me there are no active sources.
I have both sat and cable and have never had any problem with previous versions.
I always follow your set up procedure to the letter.
Should I ignore this or is there a simple solution?

Installed it OK . Works fine as did the last 2 updated versions and thanks.
Only issue is I can't seem to find the sat update (CrossEPG)anywhere .
I can do the cable update no problem, i.e... press green and then EPGRefreshnow.
However, If I press the green button I get all the options in your pic, except CrossEPGDownloader.
That is to say CrossEPG is not on any menu.
Likewise if I go to setup/EPG/EPG importer and press yellow for manual. It tells me there are no active sources.
I have both sat and cable and have never had any problem with previous versions.
I always follow your set up procedure to the letter.
Should I ignore this or is there a simple solution?

It should be installed but you can goto plugins, green to download plugins, systemplugins and download crossepg. Now menu, setup, epg, crossepg check OpenTV providers and check OpenTV Sky Uk is ticked then download now.

Been using your build for a while but in the last week I'm starting to get Sly Sports HD channels back in the EPG for some reason. Tried deleting ABM and scanning again but they still populate in the EPG

Been using your build for a while but in the last week I'm starting to get Sly Sports HD channels back in the EPG for some reason. Tried deleting ABM and scanning again but they still populate in the EPG
Have you updated ABM CustomMix Importer and chosen import without sports HD channels?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No problems at all.... just a comment.
In a moment of boredom (and as it turned out temporary insanity), I decided to give wooshbuild a go.
Oh dear, oh dear, what a disaster.
I had no idea how simple you have made things in comparison to other firmware.
Well, it seems we have all been spoilt dsayers.
So if anyone reading this fancies a change, just don't bother, you already got the ultimate.
Thanks again dsayers, you are indeed the Master.

Any plans for releasing an updated version?

How well does iptv run on this also which plugin do you recommend?
I try not to release updates too often the last was a few months ago, I just release updates if core files/Plugins need updates but they should be fine and software updates should still be fine to update plugins.

Iptv runs fine just depends on what you are expecting, I have e2m3u bouquet plugin on feeds instructions on first post but it's always worth checking with providers to see if they have plugin or script for enigma2.

I try not to release updates too often the last was a few months ago, I just release updates if core files/Plugins need updates but they should be fine and software updates should still be fine to update plugins.

Iptv runs fine just depends on what you are expecting, I have e2m3u bouquet plugin on feeds instructions on first post but it's always worth checking with providers to see if they have plugin or script for enigma2.

I was just checking didn't want to install it on friends box to find out you have plans to release a new one with extras included

For users that use just cable or separate bouquets you can update ABM config files in AutoBouquetsMaker this will remove sky sports HD channels from virgin.

Please note if you do use custommix and update config files, you'll need to update ABM CustomMix Importer via software updates or uninstall ABM CustomMix Importer then reinstall and choose dsayers CustomMix without sports HD channels.

Hi dave
Any new scrips for top picks menu
old scrips don't seem to be working
All 4 seem blank thanks buddy

Hi dave
Any new scrips for top picks menu
old scrips don't seem to be working
All 4 seem blank thanks buddy
Added to software updates.

Either do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins choose Atv6edits to uninstall then reinstall. Plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose Atv6edits.

From full screen
Press red button for info panel, plugins, job manager run scrape.sh first then pick.sh and cron job should update as normal.

Added to software updates.

Either do a software update or goto plugins red to remove plugins choose Atv6edits to uninstall then reinstall. Plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose Atv6edits.

From full screen
Press red button for info panel, plugins, job manager run scrape.sh first then pick.sh and cron job should update as normal.

Tryed but saying corrupt package file
Done update too

Last edited:
Odd. Do you know how to run putty?

Type
opkg update

Then try installing

Try again ive re uploaded files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.