DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i flashed this build on my h2h recently and im trying to run a iptv service on it, but im not sure how to go about it. i tried to install xtream editor plugin but cannot find it thru portal. is there another program used for iptv on this build? any help is appreciated.
cheers

hi i flashed this build on my h2h recently and im trying to run a iptv service on it, but im not sure how to go about it. i tried to install xtream editor plugin but cannot find it thru portal. is there another program used for iptv on this build? any help is appreciated.
cheers
You need to speak to your IPTV provider for instructions on how to add their IPTV to a box. You first need to get an IPTV provider if you don't already have one.

You need to speak to your IPTV provider for instructions on how to add their IPTV to a box. You first need to get an IPTV provider if you don't already have one.
i managed to get xtream editor ipk and ftp it over to the box seems to have installed correct as i now have the code within the app.
thanks

Got the error message ABM Custommix file could not be updated? Also tried to update via the zeggy flash script but no progress - seems to freeze on the execution progress screen - nothing happens - do I need to update by flashing via usb???

Got the error message ABM Custommix file could not be updated? Also tried to update via the zeggy flash script but no progress - seems to freeze on the execution progress screen - nothing happens - do I need to update by flashing via usb???
Have you got an internet connection? Goto network menu and try network test.

Hi mate

The iptv plugin with all they movies etc in them I've been having issues with a kinda buffering issue.

Got example tonight, I'm in the apple trailers section watching 720p trailers but some play OK, others just start stuttering and if I pause, they move on fine for a few secs then start buffering again. Other trailers will be fine.

I can choose a different area like ice films and any films just buffer or I could be watching a movie and half way thorough it happens..very frustrating!

I've got a direct connection plugged straight in to my router with a 200mb virgin connection and a year back this wasn't an issue but has been an issue now recently.

Any ideas??

Im not sure, I dont use IPTV player that much but I dont have many issues apart from the odd links say no content to display but ones that do play are ok.

Maybe start a new thread see if others have similar issues but try basics like reboot box and router etc.

Hi
I've been using Dsayer with custom mix and it's been working a treat. However, since Premier Sports 1HD was launched, it shows in my epg but is trying to source the signal from the Sky dish and not my Virgin cable box.
How can I change this to look for the signal from cable. All the other main sports channels work fine and take cable signal.
Many thanks.

What CustomMix are you using? Virgin UK HD channels into Sky UK or sky FTA channels into virgin media lineup?
Hi Dsayer
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have been using the CustomMix 'Virgin UK HD channels into Sky UK'. I'll try switching to the 'sky FTA channels into virgin media' CustomMix tonight when I get home.
I should have thought of that before posting!
Do I need to do a fresh install to change these over?

Cheers. Scott.

No you dont need to do a fresh install. In ABM CustomMix Importer change to sky FTA into Virgin media UK and yellow to fetch file. In ABM providers order put Virgin UK on top

Last edited:
Haven't been on here for a while, or even updated my box. But I've realised a lot of my international channels are no longer working (just a blank screen). Would running the zeggyhelpscripts solve this, or is there another fix?

Haven't been on here for a while, or even updated my box. But I've realised a lot of my international channels are no longer working (just a blank screen). Would running the zeggyhelpscripts solve this, or is there another fix?
Try running the update plugins script then reboot box.

If using CustomMix files try fetch file then AutoBouquetsMaker update config files and rescan ABM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back