DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question...
I am trying to set this up in Ireland -- does this image & and channel swapping work over here?
The guide all looks fine, but the HD channels are not showing.
For example - Sky 1 HD is on channel 106 - however is black when I view it. And under the info for the channel its trying to access view Tuner A (sat).
If I go to Sky 1 HD under the Virgin All Channels bouqet I can view Sky I HD.

No sorry the Custommix only works for uk I have tried to get an Ireland mix going but I get different feedback for virgin Ireland channel numbers.

Is it possible to get All channels in one bouquet with the proper sky channel numbers?
No it uses the system numbering. Abe2 is exactly the same it just cleverly renames the channels so BBC 1 HD is renamed 101 BBC1 HD but entertainment is still actually 4 digits that's why snp picons can't be used.

I can do that for abm but it will break snp picons so only srp picons can be used and cable only uses snp picons.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is it possible to get All channels in one bouquet with the proper sky channel numbers?
No it uses the system numbering. Abe2 is exactly the same it just cleverly renames the channels so BBC 1 HD is renamed 101 BBC1 HD but entertainment is still actually 4 digits that's why snp picons can't be used.

I can do that for abm but it will break snp picons so only srp picons can be used and cable only uses snp picons.

Ok Thanks. I had this on a previous Sat only setup. Im sure i'll get used to this new way. Great image BTW

hi anyone know why I would be getting a load of glitching only on bt2 hd. (unwatchable) every other channel is perfect. cant be a splitter issue can it if all the others are good ?

hi guys, got my H2H on order, used to have openbox v8s, but going to use cable line. I have been looking at which image to use and have had people suggest wooshbuild for ease of setup, I am ok but new to all this as only had openbox before.

I have read through the setup and seems easy enough anyone any thoughts?
I want to setup with both sat and cable lines just in case the sat ever comes back, no I am hopeful but don't want to have to do this again if I can get it setup now.
I like sky numbers as I have always been used to it, is this sky numbering? There are obviously less channels on cable so will the sat channels just be blank or are they not there? sorry if these questions are stupid but ill only get my head around it after its set up which will be too late.

thanks for your help guys

hi guys, got my H2H on order, used to have openbox v8s, but going to use cable line. I have been looking at which image to use and have had people suggest wooshbuild for ease of setup, I am ok but new to all this as only had openbox before.

I have read through the setup and seems easy enough anyone any thoughts?
I want to setup with both sat and cable lines just in case the sat ever comes back, no I am hopeful but don't want to have to do this again if I can get it setup now.
I like sky numbers as I have always been used to it, is this sky numbering? There are obviously less channels on cable so will the sat channels just be blank or are they not there? sorry if these questions are stupid but ill only get my head around it after its set up which will be too late.

thanks for your help guys

If using the Custommix method for one set of bouquets you'll get all the sat channels with hd swapped with cable plus a few of sd channels swapped that have gone dark.

hi anyone know why I would be getting a load of glitching only on bt2 hd. (unwatchable) every other channel is perfect. cant be a splitter issue can it if all the others are good ?

Seen a few mention issues with bt sports on vm but mine's been fine best start a new thread to see if others can help. Sorry for the late reply I've been away for the weekend.

thanks dsayers, looking forward 2 getting my box so i can get it setup and watching channels again.

Can i ask how you enter sat and cable lines? can you enter two different 1s? my sat line is c line cable will be n

Thanks for the great work again pal.
I've just updated to this trying to fix an issue with E4 HD and Sky premiere HD...
All other channels are fine but these 2 are screwed, bitty signal and I've tried everything to sort it.
Any suggestions?
Tried changing all cables, and changing provider ID to Barnsley 3. I'm in Halifax West Yorkshire.

Cheers

Thanks for the great work again pal.
I've just updated to this trying to fix an issue with E4 HD and Sky premiere HD...
All other channels are fine but these 2 are screwed, bitty signal and I've tried everything to sort it.
Any suggestions?
Tried changing all cables, and changing provider ID to Barnsley 3. I'm in Halifax West Yorkshire.

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply you'll be best start a new thread cable can be a bit of a pain with signals, it could be a bunch of channels on the same frequency

Sorry for the late reply you'll be best start a new thread cable can be a bit of a pain with signals, it could be a bunch of channels on the same frequency
Cheers,
Sorted it by changing sky to FTA onyly. It must have been using E4 HD on sky? On virgin it's perfect, weird.
Cheers anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back