DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to not have it scan sky at all?
I'd rather have a setup with just the virgin feed, but with the sky channel numbers and categories?

Cheers

Thanks dsayers for this image, got my box today and all setup and working:(y): do i need to do much in terms of updates etc?

Ok... it's not sky it's VM. Disconnecting sky completely and running it on VM, exactly the ******* same. Every channel but E4 and sky premier HD is fine. What the hell di I do?

Hi Image working A1 , just have one thing to ask, every morning when I first turn box on it goes into boot mode and reboots, is there something in settings I need to adjust ??

TIA
bluey2k

Yea epg refresh powers down after it finishes it's covered in the guide if you want to change this portal, epgrefresh show advance options yes
Change shutdown after EPG refresh to no.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers,

I have your image setup and just trying things out and looking about.

I am use to sky channel numbering, but when i have this setup i have quite a few channels blank as it is using tuner A, when i set virgin as provider 1 i get all the channels working, but have virgin numbering, i assume as never had it.

Is there a way of keeping the sky channel numbering but using the virgin feed (tuner b) for channels?

No the custommix will only work with sat
Hi dsayers,

I have your image setup and just trying things out and looking about.

I am use to sky channel numbering, but when i have this setup i have quite a few channels blank as it is using tuner A, when i set virgin as provider 1 i get all the channels working, but have virgin numbering, i assume as never had it.

Is there a way of keeping the sky channel numbering but using the virgin feed (tuner b) for channels?
No the custommix will only work for sat by swapping a few vm channels if both lines are working an you press fetch file to download the latest custommix you shouldn't get any blank channels. Having vm with sky channel numbering will be almost impossible as there are quite a few less vm channels compered to sat. I have started doing a sat and vm list to compare them as I may move to vm with free-sat channels if card share ends and the list is noticeable

thanks for the reply dsayers, can't say i use many of the sly channels just used to the numbers they use.

just had a check on my openbox and looks like my sat line is offline, not surprising really not worth them running a server for so few channels.

Am i best to disable tuner A or just leave it as it is with virgin as provider top in the list?

In abm change sky uk to no then disable tuner a or in abm providers change fta only to yes.

You'll also need to go into Dsayers Custommix blue button to delete file then turn autofectch to no.

Hi dsayers have a little problem when I switch power off on my router at the wall switch late at night the following day the h2h will not turn on via the power button on the remote only after pressing the power button 20 times will it come on but when router switched on all night it comes on straight away(most of the time I turn router of overnight as it's connected to multiple other sockets power devices any idea thx

It maybe due how the Custommix downloads go to abm configure and change the time abm scans to a time you turn the router on the Custommix downloads 3 minutes before abm scan. You could also change abm scan to weekly etc

It maybe due how the Custommix downloads go to abm configure and change the time abm scans to a time you turn the router on the Custommix downloads 3 minutes before abm scan. You could also change abm scan to weekly etc

Basically change the setting times to when your router is running will give it ago thx for that

Just an heads up for anyone wanting to watch Juventus v Real Madrid it's on vm preview channel in the vm all channels bouquet.

Ive installed Dsayers OpenAtv 6.0 backup for zgemma H.2H 001, great by the way. Question I have setup for vm cable only and disabled epg importer and don't use timeshift or recording do I still need to have usb mounted m8, thanks again

Ive installed Dsayers OpenAtv 6.0 backup for zgemma H.2H 001, great by the way. Question I have setup for vm cable only and disabled epg importer and don't use timeshift or recording do I still need to have usb mounted m8, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back