DsayersBuild Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, not sure what's happened but I've had to update my software and now having a blank moment. Was getting alot of recording conflicts i.e recording something on ITV2 via 28.2 was clashing with other recordings so had to manually go to virgin bouquet and record it via DVB-C - updated and now using the custom mix.xml set generate virgin bouquets to no as advised. Now recording isn't clashing but when I check what tuner is being used it's back to 28.2 and the DVB-C equivalent is nowhere to be found (I'm assuming due to not generating virgin bouquets) through fear of upsetting the Mrs I just wanted to know what bearing this will have on recordings if the 28.2 tuner isn't free... Hope that makes sense?! Lol - 3 months ago it was all fresh in my mind, now I've gone back to square one I've frazzled my brain with to much information! Thanks in advance and apologies if wrong thread

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi mate, not sure what's happened but I've had to update my software and now having a blank moment. Was getting alot of recording conflicts i.e recording something on ITV2 via 28.2 was clashing with other recordings so had to manually go to virgin bouquet and record it via DVB-C - updated and now using the custom mix.xml set generate virgin bouquets to no as advised. Now recording isn't clashing but when I check what tuner is being used it's back to 28.2 and the DVB-C equivalent is nowhere to be found (I'm assuming due to not generating virgin bouquets) through fear of upsetting the Mrs I just wanted to know what bearing this will have on recordings if the 28.2 tuner isn't free... Hope that makes sense?! Lol - 3 months ago it was all fresh in my mind, now I've gone back to square one I've frazzled my brain with to much information! Thanks in advance and apologies if wrong thread

Disregard this. Think I've solved my prob. Simple case of generating the relevant VM bouquet, not fully understanding how your custommix works and was thrown off by the bit where you say - Virgin generate bouquets to no I have main bouquet to yes for epgrefresh...
Autotimers and the downfall of sly will be the death of me!

It maybe due how the Custommix downloads go to abm configure and change the time abm scans to a time you turn the router on the Custommix downloads 3 minutes before abm scan. You could also change abm scan to weekly etc

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hi dsayers worked a treat when you set it to scan weekly what day would it use ruffly thx

All functioning well for 6 months until of late where BT sport & Eurosport HD channels (Ch 410 to 414) freezing every 30 seconds. Any signal diagnostics I can view as nothing else in the setup has changed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi Dsayer, when i run through all the set up instruction the Dsayers Importer option is not there any ideas??

Yes the image has flashed and is up and running just missing the importer option, but there is an option from the portal for a sky mix 28.2 is this the same ??

No sounds like you have flashed the wrong image.

Press menu, information, about can you post a screen shot of that screen?

It should say:

OenATV 6.0
By The Dragon 28/04/17

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi... I'm wanting to use this image for Sky FTA Channels and a VM Sub for the rest. What changes would I make to the guide to enable this and would I still be able to keep the Sky numbering?

Hi,

I bought by box back in December, and flashed using the old Openatv image from the old thread. However, since yesterday, my HD channels (sports, movies, etc) have gone down. Do I have to reflash again using the new file from this thread, and do I have to go through the whole setup again?

Thanks

What do you mean gone down? Are they showing in epg but blank screen? If so it's likely a cam issue. If the swaps aren't changing yes you can flash this image to see if that solves your issue

What do you mean gone down? Are they showing in epg but blank screen? If so it's likely a cam issue. If the swaps aren't changing yes you can flash this image to see if that solves your issue
Yes, they are still showing in the epg, but there is just a blank screen. Can I ask what you mean by the swaps aren't changing? (sorry, still a beginner with all this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back