1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dsayers Openatv 6.0 complete backup for zgemma H.2H

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by dsayers2014, Apr 28, 2017.

1. gigsta

gigsta Member

Hi dsayers worked a treat when you set it to scan weekly what day would it use ruffly thx

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Any day you want but probably Monday

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. gigsta

gigsta Member

Spot on thanks any news on a newer version of this custom build in the near future thx

4. burremr

burremr Member

All functioning well for 6 months until of late where BT sport & Eurosport HD channels (Ch 410 to 414) freezing every 30 seconds. Any signal diagnostics I can view as nothing else in the setup has changed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. burnage

burnage Member

Hi Dsayer, when i run through all the set up instruction the Dsayers Importer option is not there any ideas??

6. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Did the image flash?

7. burnage

burnage Member

Yes the image has flashed and is up and running just missing the importer option, but there is an option from the portal for a sky mix 28.2 is this the same ??

8. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

No sounds like you have flashed the wrong image.

Press menu, information, about can you post a screen shot of that screen?

It should say:

OenATV 6.0
    By The Dragon 28/04/17

9. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

10. burnage

burnage Member

I had the image already downloaded, by Kidda C, i will try downloaded it again,

11. burnage

burnage Member

Ok downloaded the latest image and all working perfect thks

12. firewaves

firewaves Member

Will this also work on a Zgemma H2?

13. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

No H2H only try the downloads section I think theirs a few backups for H2/H1

14. SCOOBY_666UK

SCOOBY_666UK Member

Hi... I'm wanting to use this image for Sky FTA Channels and a VM Sub for the rest. What changes would I make to the guide to enable this and would I still be able to keep the Sky numbering?

15. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

16. Techlingrad

Techlingrad Member

Hi,

I bought by box back in December, and flashed using the old Openatv image from the old thread. However, since yesterday, my HD channels (sports, movies, etc) have gone down. Do I have to reflash again using the new file from this thread, and do I have to go through the whole setup again?

Thanks

17. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

What do you mean gone down? Are they showing in epg but blank screen? If so it's likely a cam issue. If the swaps aren't changing yes you can flash this image to see if that solves your issue

18. Techlingrad

Techlingrad Member

Yes, they are still showing in the epg, but there is just a blank screen. Can I ask what you mean by the swaps aren't changing? (sorry, still a beginner with all this)

19. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Press ok twice do you see tuner b? If so it's likely a line issue

20. Techlingrad

Techlingrad Member

I pressed ok twice, but nothing really happened (the program info came up, along with some info that's not usually there in bottom left corner).