You need to download the run-me-first.zip and open it and ftp the run-me-first.sh to usr/script or open the .sh and copy all the text and run in putty.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks again I stupidly copied the text in your thread instead of downloading it which is why it didn't work.
As suggested the snr picons option worked for my setup.
Thanks!

Hi there
Have you had a chance to have a look at sky hero and sky sports golf channels as the picons aren't present

New Picon IPKS just updated run the plugin. Please say if you are using SRP or SNP Picons when reporting missing picons as I can test them faster when knowing the version used

New Picon IPKS just updated run the plugin. Please say if you are using SRP or SNP Picons when reporting missing picons as I can test them faster when knowing the version used
Hey buddy, is there any reason why I would lose my epg after installing the plugin? had my epg saved to hdd, same place as the new picons. I don't mean its something with your plugin but something on my end! Just hoping you have some ideas!?

must be something on my end, may have a look around! Retry it now.
Thanks. BTW class updater for picons and easy to install!

Hi @dsayers2014 I downloaded your SRP Plugin (is this right one when getting picon from channel reference stream) It working mostly ok but dont have picon for sky Atlantic for one of the 2 channels i have and no picon for sky sports football or golf?

got atlantic working

i tried both references for skysp the open and still not getting a picon? do i need to run the plugin each time i change a reference?

Last edited:
Sky sports premier league needs added on SRP

Great plugin and instructions top quality!

Quick question on the slykq skin I'm using picons appear quite small in infobar. Is there any way to enlarge these or are larger ones available?

I think you need to edit a skin file for it to read media/hdd/SkyQ/picon

I'll have a look at sky sports premier league picon.

What do you mean mate? If I grab the picons from SkyQ/Picon and place them in the picon folder they still appear as the smaller size. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to read up on SlykQ, you need to edit the q-picons.xml to read large picons so if you moved the large picons to the picon folder then edit the xml to

<skin>

# Edit the number at the end of each of these 3 panels for your desired picon option. i.e change the 1s to a 2 or 3

# 1 = standard picon - 100 x 60 (/media/hdd/picon)
# 2 = xpicon - 200 x 132 (/media/hdd/XPicons/picon)
# 3 = picon - 200 x 132 (/media/hdd/picon)

<screen name="infobar-picons">
<panel name="infobar-picons-3"/>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons">
<panel name="eventview-picons-3"/>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons">
<panel name="movie-eventview-picons-3"/>
</screen>

#####################################################################################################################

# do not edit any code past this line

#####################################################################################################################

<screen name="infobar-picons-1">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="356,555" size="100,60" alphatest="blend">
<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="infobar-picons-2">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="SlykQPicon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="infobar-picons-3">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-1">
<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="356,555" size="100,60" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-2">
<widget source="Service" render="SlykQPicon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-3">
<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-1">
<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="356,555" size="100,60" alphatest="blend">
<convert type="MovieReference">Reference</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-2">
<widget source="Service" render="SlykQPicon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-3">
<widget source="Service" render="Picon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

</skin>

You need to read up on SlykQ, you need to edit the q-picons.xml to read large picons so if you moved the large picons to the picon folder then edit the xml to

<skin>

# Edit the number at the end of each of these 3 panels for your desired picon option. i.e change the 1s to a 2 or 3

# 1 = standard picon - 100 x 60 (/media/hdd/picon)
# 2 = xpicon - 200 x 132 (/media/hdd/XPicons/picon)
# 3 = picon - 200 x 132 (/media/hdd/picon)

<screen name="infobar-picons">
<panel name="infobar-picons-3"/>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons">
<panel name="eventview-picons-3"/>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons">
<panel name="movie-eventview-picons-3"/>
</screen>

# do not edit any code past this line

<screen name="infobar-picons-1">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="356,555" size="100,60" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="infobar-picons-2">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="SlykQPicon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="infobar-picons-3">
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="296,519" size="220,132" alphatest="blend">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-1">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-2">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="eventview-picons-3">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-1">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-2">
</widget>
</screen>

<screen name="movie-eventview-picons-3">
</widget>
</screen>

</skin>

Thanks mate.
This makes more sense now I'll give it a go later. Are the ones from your plugin in the SkyQ/picon folder the larger ones?

Back