Just ran the plugin and working fine.
Thanks for checking, I checked again earlier and same prob. Checked media/hdd and only the sky q folder was visible and not the picon folder. Re ran the plugin but nothing happened, removed and re installed plugin and working again. Thanks

Any one any idea why my picons for the channels that are SD sport (i.e. sky sports golf sd sky sports pl sd) always end up pixelated yet the HD ones look perfect? I should add its the GOLF, ARENA, FOOTBALL, parts that are blurry/pixelated

I flashed my box and put a new image on it and managed and download it. I have the Q skin and all freeview channels have the big picon on the infobar and some iptv channels also have it but movies and sports just have the big Q anything I can do to fix this

I flashed my box and put a new image on it and managed and download it. I have the Q skin and all freeview channels have the big picon on the infobar and some iptv channels also have it but movies and sports just have the big Q anything I can do to fix this

Try the srp version if not already using it. The issue is that the reference could not be matched correctly.

Thanks for the heads up Ive updated the IPK,s run the plugin. Let me know if it shows as I couldn't test and the picons are dated 2017-10-10

If not I will need to find an updated picon that matches and add it to the IPK,s

Thanks for the heads up Ive updated the IPK,s run the plugin. Let me know if it shows as I couldn't test and the picons are dated 2017-10-10

If not I will need to find an updated picon that matches and add it to the IPK,s
Still no picons for skyone skyone hd and sky movies animation

Thats the problem, wondows 10 don't run on these boxes mate LOL
Lol I was having a go at building my own picons with a bash script but it wasn't working correctly. I tried to rename the sky1.png and file explorer crashes it's done the for a while when right clicking image files. I've reinstalled Windows and right click works but now I need to reinstall my apps

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back