skyone and sky1 svg files exist on github, I have the png files if you want them.

Sky cinema animation doesn't at the moment.

Running the srp script and it seems to delete the hdd/picon folder and no picons are downloaded to the hdd folder.

Also is there a way of telling the zgemma where to look for picons in the past I have stored them in /share/enigma2/picon and had them work.

Does the srp script work well with iptv?

Running the srp script and it seems to delete the hdd/picon folder and no picons are downloaded to the hdd folder.

Also is there a way of telling the zgemma where to look for picons in the past I have stored them in /share/enigma2/picon and had them work.

Does the srp script work well with iptv?

I'll check the srp picon script tomorrow but it should work. The srp picons should work with iptv if they have the same reference in the .tv files

Thank you it's likely an error on my part. Will try a reinstall toight. I am on thr latest wooshbuild fwiw.

Out of interest what does srp and SNP stand for, and what are the differences?

When you say .TV reference do you mean the channel name or something embedded in the m3u file? Is there a way of editing these so the picons work?

Hi reinstalled and it worked.

However only FTA channels have picons

How do I edit the .tv files to match up iptv?

Thanks for the script, good stuff

Thank you it's likely an error on my part. Will try a reinstall toight. I am on thr latest wooshbuild fwiw.

Out of interest what does srp and SNP stand for, and what are the differences?

When you say .TV reference do you mean the channel name or something embedded in the m3u file? Is there a way of editing these so the picons work?

I have noticed a bug for some reason the IPK isnt overwriting and I cant work out why but this is just for 100x60 srp picons so before running the script again you may need to go to plugins then red to remove then picons uninstall picons then try the plugin.

SRP is for service reference SNP is for Service Name reference if your IPTV channel names match the same as Sky then SNP Picons should work. If not you will need SRP Picons to match the service reference in the .tv files in etc/enigma2 ie Sky One service reference is 1.0.19:A2C:1A:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Ah Ok thank you

For all the IPTVers out there, in wooshbuild's plugin installer [in full TV press green and then green again] under extensions there is an addon called setpicons

you can use that to assign picons to IPTV channels. With 9k picons to scroll through it isnt a fast process though lol.

but it might help fill blanks or for those of us with patience.

Ah Ok thank you

For all the IPTVers out there, in wooshbuild's plugin installer [in full TV press green and then green again] under extensions there is an addon called setpicons

you can use that to assign picons to IPTV channels. With 9k picons to scroll through it isnt a fast process though lol.

but it might help fill blanks or for those of us with patience.

Might have to look at it when I get chance. I think I've worked around the bug picons should re install every time the plugin is ran

the snp option worked like a dream for me - filled both FTA and IPTV bouquets. nice picon set too.

I use xtream editor to grab my epg.

my channel names have the form:

SKY ONE HD [UK]

or sometimes

BT_SPORT_1

by deleting all the '_' and '[UK]' bits it assigned almost all the picons correctly. amazing work dude.

I have a lot of eg canadian / foreign sports channels, does your picon set have canadian / foriegn sets? also is there a way of finding the channel ID's that the SNP picons expect. like my RTE 1 doesnt grab a picon, but maybe another variation of the channel name would?

You will need to have a look at the picon folder and find the rte1 picon and rename it to what your iptv channel is or change the channel name to match picons.

I'm not sure about foreign picons you may get some Euro picons as the IPK's are downloaded from picons.eu

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hallo sir,

if i want to add my own picons to the folder how do i do that?

I have tired to drop them into hdd/picons but whilst the .png files you have are file folders, when i drop them in they show as PNG files.

Will they still work or do they need to be converted into a format?

In need of some help..

Im running a VU+ solo se v2 OpenVIX on a VM cable server, just downloaded the IPK for the script (SNP) version. Seemed to install fine however after reboot i can't get the box to load properly.. Its just stuck on the virgin media please wait screen, have no idea what to do.

Tried deleting the ipk file from tmp folder but keep getting error;
Status: Deleting "/var/volatile/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-snp-picons-updater_1.2_all.ipk"
Command: CWD /var/volatile/tmp
Response: 250 Directory successfully changed.
Command: DELE enigma2-plugin-extensions-dsayers-snp-picons-updater_1.2_all.ipk
Response: 550 Delete operation failed.

Any help would be appreciated as I have no clue what to do.

EDIT: Deleted plugin through /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions but still can't get it to boot up.

Last edited:
New Picon IPKS just updated run the plugin. Please say if you are using SRP or SNP Picons when reporting missing picons as I can test them faster when knowing the version used

Sorry if this has been asked before but what’s the difference between SRP and SNP picons?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back