Sorry if this has been asked before but what’s the difference between SRP and SNP picons?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SNP = Service Name Picons it goes by the channel name.

SRP = Service Reference Picons. Each channel has a service reference

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

SNP = Service Name Picons it goes by the channel name.

SRP = Service Reference Picons. Each channel has a service reference

So how do i know which I need to use? Will this do picons for both freesat and iptv?

And if I already have picons from the openvix plugins will this overwrite those or give me double?

So how do i know which I need to use? Will this do picons for both freesat and iptv?

And if I already have picons from the openvix plugins will this overwrite those or give me double?

If you're iptv channels match the same name as sky then SNP versions will work.

If not then try SRP picons but your iptv has to have the same reference for sky. Only way to find out is to install one at a time.

When you run the plugin it will try to remove all current picons but try to remove current picons first, if you installed them from box goto plugins red to remove plugins then picons and uninstall them.

Can I edit the script to just download the 220x132 as the main picon folder only?

If so, how could I go about doing this?

Can I edit the script to just download the 220x132 as the main picon folder only?

If so, how could I go about doing this?

Comment out the standard picons install and on the SkyQ install change the end to hdd:/media/hdd -d hdd

You will need to run it via script runner/Job manager as running the plugin will redownload my script plus you would need to manualy change it again on future updates

evening
I just ran this for my iptv srp version its great,
it's deleted all my mk picons from sly/freesat side could I just place a picon folder in my usb for the fresat /sly side?

running confluence on openvix

evening
I just ran this for my iptv srp version its great,
it's deleted all my mk picons from sly/freesat side could I just place a picon folder in my usb for the fresat /sly side?

running confluence on openvix
Just drag your other picons to hdd/picon after running the plugin, I dont update that often anyway.

Thanks for this...Mines added a logos folder inside the picon folder, which has then put the png picon images inside the logos folder? is this right? I thought it was HDD/Picon and the png picon images inside there?

Thanks for this...Mines added a logos folder inside the picon folder, which has then put the png picon images inside the logos folder? is this right? I thought it was HDD/Picon and the png picon images inside there?
It should be hdd/picon with all the ping files inside. What plugin are you using? SNP or SRP?

Openatv 6.2

They changed wget in OpenATV 6.2 that was causing compression issues to scripts I was having issues with other scripts im not sure if these picon scripts where effected, but they sorted it out after 10/03/2018. So try software updates or flash image built after 10/03/2018

Back