Dsayers reflash problems

Hi Dsayers - my IPTV sub provider had a hoohah over the weekend which meant I have to reflash my box.
Running IPTV and Slky input only(no line) or virmin connected. Flashed your image only part missing now is trying to replace the HD channel which the Slky SD options. ie 106/107/108
So original bouquets but all non virmin HD channels replaced with Skye SD equivalent any ideas please?

You should be choosing your area custom with FTA only to yes FtA only will remove all premium channels so you only have FTA sat channels in sky bouquets.

Also at he bottom of sky uk choose channel swap yes

Thanks nearly back to normal

Now missing 106/107 yet has 108
and has split into all channels then bouquets entertainment movies etc rather than starting 101 in entertainment

Change sky uk generate main bouquet to no that should start entertainment at 101.

With fta only yes you shouldn't get any premium channels in epg can you post screen shots of your provider settings

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry won't let me upload too big

Sky UK yes
Area London sd
Fta no
Main bought no
Gen Sections yes
Gen HD no
Fta no
Fta HD no
Swap yes
Virgin no

Should be area London custom

Also make sure that you have deleted file in Dsayers Custommix

You only have sky dont you and no line so why are you wanting any premium channels showing?

I have jsut gone though the FTA setup and these are my settings

ABM1.jpg

ABM2.jpg

This is the bouquet I got

FTA bouquet.jpg

Thanks again for all your help
just habit
I tend to use the normal Skyp numbers which I know to browse the epg. I then swap to the IPTV equivalent which seem to change daily

Google kiddac you'll find his website goto his Dropbox then skins and you'll see slyk onyx

Thanks again for your help

Just habit i know the skye numbers so browse epg before zapping to equivalent IPTV channel (which seem to change daily)

Back