dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vix don't support zgemma so someone is creating them by patching them from other boxes so vix stopped support for that box. Later zgemma vix images are patched from another box so plugins are now working. That's about all I'm going to say as I'm not doing more vix backups. Please don't ask anymore questions about vix in this thread as it confesses things.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Flashed my box with your latest image about a week ago. When I go to online update the box a warning message appears and says the image is outdated and the box may not boot up after online updates. Is this just a standard message? And is it worth updating? The box is working great so should I just leave it as it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's the latest version it should be fine. You will need to run software updates to update abm to get the provider files

Hello and thank you for this great image, best I've tried yet - only just setup the vm connection having been running wooshbuild v5 on a single sat connection for the past week.

Took out a vm test line - followed your guide to a T and have been blown away by the difference... Now - big problem is - all of a sudden I'm getting a terrible audio jitter/stutter on all channels, HD or not, that wasn't present prior to flashing this image and adding VM line..

initial thoughts are that it's to do with provider (although been flawless so far and came highly recommended via leading forum members)

second thoughts are perhaps it's to do with adding another box in an upstairs bedroom, spent forever battling to get a line onto a android/DVB hybrid box upstairs, managed to get it working finally via oscam, since then I've had the jittering audio downstairs, not upstairs...

Shoot me if ive posted in the wrong place, or come across clueless, for an android veteran and custom ROM junkie, this is major new territory for me and learning on the fly!

Kindest regards

Hello and thank you for this great image, best I've tried yet - only just setup the vm connection having been running wooshbuild v5 on a single sat connection for the past week.

Took out a vm test line - followed your guide to a T and have been blown away by the difference... Now - big problem is - all of a sudden I'm getting a terrible audio jitter/stutter on all channels, HD or not, that wasn't present prior to flashing this image and adding VM line..

initial thoughts are that it's to do with provider (although been flawless so far and came highly recommended via leading forum members)

second thoughts are perhaps it's to do with adding another box in an upstairs bedroom, spent forever battling to get a line onto a android/DVB hybrid box upstairs, managed to get it working finally via oscam, since then I've had the jittering audio downstairs, not upstairs...

Shoot me if ive posted in the wrong place, or come across clueless, for an android veteran and custom ROM junkie, this is major new territory for me and learning on the fly!

Kindest regards
Is it sat your having issues with? If it's vm it's lika splitter issue

Thanks mate. I'm assuming it's Vm that's the problem, splitter did come to mind, and was mentioned by line provider, any recommendations on a splitter to resolve it as I doubt the one I'm using is much good!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Disney channel not in HD?? OMG...Well its back to the drawing board dsayers...tut tut tut...
Seriously tho' ... most of the little niggles can be fixed by a simple back to grassroots.
I do a rescan, every week and update epgs manually at the same.
This seems to fix most little glitches like HD playing up etc.

If you all want total perfection with guarantees then pay £90 a month to V or S.

Hi iv flashed the new version having a problem with the sky line virmin is working fine iv used filezilla to input both lines all virmin hd channels r working just cant get slyk channels to work any ideas?

Hi iv flashed the new version having a problem with the sky line virmin is working fine iv used filezilla to input both lines all virmin hd channels r working just cant get slyk channels to work any ideas?

Check your file has both lines on seperate lines and are the correct format.

toppicks script

Hi dsayers2014 ,have you had a chance to look at the toppicks script yet and the image scaper .thanks for all your hard work in producing a great image.

Hi dsayers2014 ,have you had a chance to look at the toppicks script yet and the image scaper .thanks for all your hard work in producing a great image.

Not yet I'm in the middle of setting up atv6 and had issues with channel numbers on epg now I've sorted that I need to look at my scripts for the custom.xml and updateProviders.sh because they don't seem to be working I'll check it all tomorrow morning aswell as toppicks and hopefully release an image over the weekend. Also looking at supporting oscam but that maybe too much lol

Not yet I'm in the middle of setting up atv6 and had issues with channel numbers on epg now I've sorted that I need to look at my scripts for the custom.xml and updateProviders.sh because they don't seem to be working I'll check it all tomorrow morning aswell as toppicks and hopefully release an image over the weekend. Also looking at supporting oscam but that maybe too much lol

Great news look forward to your version on atv 6.0 i was tempted to try wooshbuild but i like the way your single bouquet works

hi Guys , been trying to add my line for sly and vm but everyway im doing it im getting no luck can you please help with a simple guide please lol i have read the one on the end of the build and im still not getting it?? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back