1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by dsayers2014, Aug 9, 2016.

1. leedel

leedel Member

Hi yes I downloaded the recent one you posted. I haven't downloaded the software updates is that the problem?

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

What region are you using? If Ireland the custom.xml won't work correctly. Use sky roi your area custom not sd or HD enable section bouquets and change sky uk to no then virgin your netid and enable section bouquets Green to save then start scan.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. leedel

leedel Member

Hi Northern Ireland hd and virgin enabled. Ok will try this and see if it works. Thanks

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

choose northern Ireland custom. With virgin reliant on the net id area there is no way I can create a custommix for Ireland I did try before but I was given mixed replies on channel listings

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  5. bounder

bounder Member

Hi ,just downloaded sky q skin from the plugins using your image. Like it a lot ,and other people have said that the images change hourly using the cron manager settings,they don't appear to be changing for me even though I have changed the settings in the script settings in the cron manager,what am I doing wrong?

6. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

What happens if you run the scripts manually? Menu, Info panel, plugins, job manager select the sky q scripts

7. bounder

bounder Member

The images stay the same,is it to do with what image you use,or should they change ?

8. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

9. leedel

leedel Member

That worked. Thanks mate. See sky sports 3 how do I change it as it's saying sky sports darts in epg?

10. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Try menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, delete bouquets then menu, setup, service searching, automatic scan once done rerun abm.

Or try going onto the channel menu, setup, service searching, manual scan reboot box

11. bounder

bounder Member

No ,I have set both scripts to change every hour,and it displays as running

12. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

I mean when you run them manually menu, info panel, plugins, Job manager select the scripts it should run the script and give you details of the errors

13. bounder

bounder Member

I will check later,I am not at home right now,thanks for the advice

14. bounder

bounder Member

I have just run the two scrips,this is the result...skyQpicks.sh ..,everything seems fine ,it says image 1 updating from random entry in new.text ,,it says this command from image 1 to image 8,ranging from premieres to sports . Now it looks like I am having problems with skyQsrape.sh, when I run this command ,it says i t cannot execute binary file,any ideas how to solve this problem ?

15. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

I'll have a look at it tomorrow morning after work. Maybe best asking in the sky q thread

16. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Ok run a software update and see if that fixes it I changed the execution

bangord30 likes this.
  17. leedel

leedel Member

How can I create a boot logo for the startup and convert to mvi. Is there a certain programme that is the best. Let me Know. Cheers

18. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

19. leedel

leedel Member

20. bounder

bounder Member

Hi ,ran update and images are changing now,thankyou.Will you be altering scripts on virgin skin,so they will work on there as well