dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to fix it, Not sure what happened there!!

One last thing i hope - Out of all the Sky Sports ROI, I only have number 5. Ive tried to rescan already. Is that the only one that does a different 3pm?

Yes its only sky sports 5 roi that shows the 3pm kick offs all the rest are the same so I don't see the need for adding them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thats a better way of going about it with ROI

Any suggestions on this page?
Im sure its meant to have a logo in second box and not sure whats meant to be in third and fourth. Also time and date dont fit

Adding a picture mate

Attachments

• recording page.jpg
    recording page.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 60
I don't use the planner mod but on that screen press menu see if you can change the width to make the time and date fit. As for logos I think that's part of the planner mod so try different settings in the extras.xml or re read kiddacs instructions on how to do it.

Can't really help with the planner mod as I don'tuse it so maybe maybe post in the skin section

I changed the size of font to -5 as i think thats what woosh had. Isnt the mod part of your build though? I think its all correct in extras.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No I didn't include the planner mod. Google slyk1hd you'll find kiddac yola site goto his Dropbox, skins, slyk1hd, skin modifications, sky movie planner

All sorted mate! Top man thanks.

Love the build btw sky HD!!!!! No one to know its vermin haha

Just when i thought it was all done. I scrolled forward a few daya on ssp1 hd and the epg isnt showing ive refreshed it but still no luck.

Vm epg data will slowly build as it comes direct from the feed run epgrefresh but it doesn't always show 5 day epg data. Vm epg is limited compared to sat.

Last edited:
Not really there's epg importer but that has loads of gaps. There's also a modified version of crossepg somebody did but it wasn't fully populating all data.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi there
I've just tried to do a software update online but it comes up with my image being out of date and that it may not boot after installation.
My image last update shows 07/02/17. Has anything significantly changed since then?
On another note any idea on openatv 6.0 progress also?

Try a software update but make sure that you have time to reflash if needed but it should be fine.

ATV 6.0 I have been using it for a few months last week there was a karnel update that caused issues then I have been having problems with scripts (now sorted)

They are still doing too many changes to the method I use for channel numbers on epg but I should now have that covered.

I was planning on releasing a beta backup this weekend but I'm not sure about this because of the sky uk channels slowly going missing http://www.techkings.org/threads/channels-missing.121251/ nobody still knows what is happening but once I do I'll make a decision on where my backups will be going, pointlessly releasing one yet if I needed to re do it.

Added ComedyXtra and Sky living+1 to 297 and 298

Download the custommix

Red button, plugins, job manager run the updatecutom.sh

then re-scan abm or leave till Monday and this will be automatically added

Added ComedyXtra and Sky living+1 to 297 and 298

Download the custommix

Red button, plugins, job manager run the updatecutom.sh

then re-scan abm or leave till Monday and this will be automatically added

I'm using your custommix updater ipk which runs from ABM... Does that update daily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm sure you have enough on your plate
But I'm using your image for ABM's sat and cable have refreshed both but how come sky sports news and sky sports 4 are not clearing on cable side yet they do on my Q5 box?
HD is clearing on your set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back