dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - changed to HD SKIN now. All working great again.
Hopefully won't have to do anymore messing about for a while!

No skin shouldn't affect the features. It isn't that hard to edit the extras.xml your just changing a 1 to 2.

For your ip address press menu, information, network

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Updated the sky sports mix channel sky sports mix HD (vm) on channel 407 and sd (sat) on 472 please run the sat_282_uk_CustomMix.xml updater plugin run a scan in AutoBouquetsMarker then reboot box

Great work as always mate just updated my box from your old image to the new one here. All spot on so top marks works well. A personal preference for me is the vermin skin you had on prev vix image. Searched but can't find the one used by you any chance you can send a link or point me in right direction.. Thnx again

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, hide sections press ok on the adult section so it has a green tick press green to save then start scan.

I hide other sections aswell ie not indexed channels and religion

Thanks buddy all done and working well on the VM HD skin creating a backup then all done. Cheers for the hardwork you put in.

Thanks buddy all done and working well on the VM HD skin creating a backup then all done. Cheers for the hardwork you put in.

All working fine ie channel selection screen when pressing down for epg is the pic at the top showing? And are the colored buttons on epg showing the correct functions?

Yes mate pic at top showing fine all coloured buttons there and functioning as what your prev image was can't see any issues as yet so all good

I've got lots of EPG missing for VM channels - is there a way to get them - I'm not sure if I installed EPG refresh correctly - it went on to an openatv screen instead of VM preview channels?? I still can't find VM preview channel either - what do I need to do?

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 AM ----------

Edit : I meant it goes on to openatv screen instead of VM preview channel when EPG refresh is set to run every morning.

What new vm skin? I have set-up kiddacs vskin-hd or do you mean chabs vm1.5hd skin?

All installed - not quite as slick and easy as the Vix I didn't think but may take a little while to get use to.
The picons are a bit different downloading them - I'm missing loads for the HD channels which is weird....any ideas?

are the srp picons? i dont use picons but try different versions im looking at creating system links to rename snp picons but it isnt easy google systemlinks picons

Hi, I edited the order of the bouquets but this morning they have reverted back to their original order. Is there a way to preserve their order?

Yes disable autobouqetesmarker from updating. Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure change schedule scan to no.

The only issue is that when frequencies change you'll start to loose channels and will have to rescan abm. Autobouqete marker is set to go in sky order

In EPG settings should it be set to update every 24 hours or should it be set to off? EPG for VM channels keep disappearing.

I can't see a 24 hours option in epg settings can you take a screen shot please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back