dsayers2014 openatv image for the H.2H with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to have sorted the EPG issues. Thanks.

For people who have EPG Refresh issues with VM, install the EPG Importer from plugins > download plugins > extension > EPG Importer

Then restart gui if the plugin isn't within plugins after being installed.

Launch plugins, go onto EPG Importer > Sources > Tick Rytec UK VM > Save > Manual then wait till all the channels EPG data are gathered and then this should update similar to EPG refresh but EPG importer seems to work really well for VM channels.

I had issues with EPG Refresh missing some EPG data for sly sports channels and the movies future epg. The EPG importer seemed to have fixed it for me.

I recently bought zgemma h2h and installed this image
everything is ok with image but I have an issue with cams I have 2 lines for Vemrin and sly but I am having trouble to run cccam and mgcam_1.38r1 same time
as far I know I have to use cccam for sly line and mgcam for vermin
there is 2 option for cams but I dont seem to get 2nd one working on same time
I dont seem to be able to get both work at same time is that normal ?

You can only run one cam at a time. Place both lines in one cccam.cfg or newcamd.list then start the cam

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Zgemma H2H Openatv EPG problems

I have the Dsayers Openatv on my Zgemma H2H. Everything works fine expect for the EPG. Sometimes only SLY channels are blank and VM is fine and other times the other way around. I have done research before posting on here so deleted downloaded etc but still the same. If I select then channel then the EPG info will clear but I have to do that one by one.

Anyone have any solutions?

I have the Dsayers Openatv on my Zgemma H2H. Everything works fine expect for the EPG. Sometimes only SLY channels are blank and VM is fine and other times the other way around. I have done research before posting on here so deleted downloaded etc but still the same. If I select then channel then the EPG info will clear but I have to do that one by one.

Anyone have any solutions?

Look at post 101 mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should you ever do the update in software panel? Mine says there's 37 updates available? Is it wise to do these?

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 AM ----------

Plus, second question - my pause won'y work, just get a cross at top right :( Use to be fine on previous images....weird....

Yes software updates are fine. For timeshift ensure that you've enabled it and set the autostart timeshift

Just read post 103, does this mean I wouldn't be able to watch sky in 1 room and virgin through kodi in another at the same time?

Thanks

installed this image exactly as instructed due to having 2 sets of bouquets , but still have 2 sets of bouquets just there prefixed sky/virgin . i know you can hide them but i then loose channels what arern't showing.

i have both tuners feeds connected ,so just to be correct you mean for the vm tuner only generate the main bouquet and it should populate the sky one with the extra channels from vm

Generate all the sky uk bouquets and sky roi generate no bouquets and virgin generate main bouquet

Generate all the sky uk bouquets and sky roi generate no bouquets and virgin generate main bouquet

still needs working on by doing it the way it should be done the vm bouquets are no longer visible as it should be but there is alot of channels missing from certain bouquets e.g documentaries :13 channels kids tv :18 channels theres others missing but not slept in 38 hours so will leave it for tonight before tiredness and confusion sets in .
if i add the vm bouquets back theres noticable channel differences which aren't populating when configured as 1 set . An annoying niggle as its nearly sorted must be my ocd which just cant cope with multiples of the same bouquets.

You shouldn't be missing any sat channels all my custom.xml does is swap the sky hd channels with virgin hd channels so you should have all the sat channels are you choosing sky uk your area hd not sd or custom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back