dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to add the auto download of the custom swap xml without flashing the new image? Just I've customised the box myself and don't want to have to go back and do it all again. Cheers!

I was on your image from a few months ago without auto updates to the xml, just re-installed anyway with your latest update as my box was crashing when doing an ABM scan. So all is good now. Thanks anyway!

Hi guys

I am a newbie and i have seen a youtube video on how to setup the H2H box for both sky and virgin by putting in the virgin area ID etc, but i dont see any option for this in these instructions, is it setup automatically for virgin and sky, or will i have to manually set it up after flashing this image

thanks for the help in advance

I have seen Dsayers openatv image on a friends box all seems to work fine I have been told with a little tweak here and there. There are around 6 news channels in the documentaries that could be put in the correct place

Hi dsayers2014, would you be able to swap prime events channel 492 for the sky events channel 6000, i watched the fight last night on channel 6000 because 492 was just a black screen.

Hi dsayers2014, would you be able to swap prime events channel 492 for the sky events channel 6000, i watched the fight last night on channel 6000 because 492 was just a black screen.

Done added sky events to channel 493 as prime events 492 are also showing repeates

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

I have seen Dsayers openatv image on a friends box all seems to work fine I have been told with a little tweak here and there. There are around 6 news channels in the documentaries that could be put in the correct place

Ill look into that maybe later tonight or next weekend

Hi any reason why my epg says sporting triumphs instead of the match ? They all work brill . Sometimes it's just a black screen for 30 seconds or so when I change to a scrambled channel. Once it's on its on

For epg try menu, setup, system, epg, Load, save, delete then run crossepg then epgrefresh. For the delay on channels it seems to be when changing from sat to vm as it takes a while for the cam to kick in

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Done that and it still says sporting triumphs on 401?

---------- Post Merged at 05:38 PM ----------

EFL cup update now

Hi dsayers2014 my sky sports 1HD has stopped working, I'm just getting a black screen. All other HD sport channels work fine, how do I fix this? Cheers mate.

Working fine here. In autobouqetesmarker try delete bouquets then start scan you may need to run crossepg and epgrefresh again.

BoxNation HD is available on sat channel 490 I only swap the channels not available on sat

Im at work but I'll check in the morning probably not working due to nothing worth watching lol

Saw a similar thing someone posted on a facebook page Saturday about their mutv hd not working.
tried my mutv hd on Sunday and sometimes was a blank screen.. other times was working perfect.
I wonder if sky is getting ready to block it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back