dsayers2014 vix4.100 series for the h2h with one set of bouquets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vix feeds down

Vix plugin feeds are down and may not be up and running due to them stopping support for xp1000 images http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/105697-plugins-not-working-zgemma-box.html#post594934 so you wont be able to download plugins. If you need to download plugins install tspanel from here
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbm2jd001arzxix/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.5_all.zip?dl=0
please note tspanel provides plugins from various sources and certain plugins may not be compatible for the box so use it at your own risk and only install plugins that you need alternatively download my openatv image from here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...2014-openatv-image-h-2h-one-set-bouquets.html

Hi Dsayers - got another glitch with my epg! Noticed that one of the movies channels is showing as BBC Olympics as is one of the other channels further down.

I've, deleted the epg, downloaded again and then done an epg re-fresh, rebooted the box and its still the same. Any idea on what the problem is?

Speaking of Olympics...
anyone got a new virgin xml?
Mine shows bbc Olympics channels 561 - 578) and still has bbc three at 106.
Done the update config files till blue in the face but nothing new.

We have a snake in the mix lol

shah1
For the olympics in movies im not sure there fine on openatv ill try and have a look but im not on vix and cant for specific reasons

Rivers are you using virgin setup bbc three is on 106 file ill look at adding it to delete for the Olympics the should have there own bouquet on sat for vm im not sure

Yep Dsayers..
they (Olympics) are on a seperate bouquet for sky and are easy to hide under abm settings but on the Virgin listings they fall under sports.

Oh no.. wasnt aiming or moaning at you.
Your mix is brilliant!!

Just wondering if anyone had a newer, custom or revised virgin list out there.

What are you wanting to do remove the bbc3 channel and Olympic channels ftp to autobouqetesmarker folder in providers right click on the virgin uk xml and delete the options from there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

We have a snake in the mix lol

shah1
For the olympics in movies im not sure there fine on openatv ill try and have a look but im not on vix and cant for specific reasons

Rivers are you using virgin setup bbc three is on 106 file ill look at adding it to delete for the Olympics the should have there own bouquet on sat for vm im not sure

It's been fine all this time, noticed the slight glitch only a couple of days ago. If you can, then please do have a look. Thanks

Checked the custom.xml both vix and openatv are the same swaps have you tried update config files option in autobouqete marker

Checked the custom.xml both vix and openatv are the same swaps have you tried update config files option in autobouqete marker

Sorry dsayers - is this another file I have to upload? I did update a file you provided a month or so ago, is this the same or has there been a further update since?

Tried updating the config files but returned with saying that sky and virgin files don't need updating. Anything else I could try?

Everything is working fine, however, when I switch from a Virgin Channel to a Sky channel it takes up to 30 seconds before the sky channel comes up...

Everything is working fine, however, when I switch from a Virgin Channel to a Sky channel it takes up to 30 seconds before the sky channel comes up...

That's standard for any box.
as far as I know nothing can be done about it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 PM ----------

What are you wanting to do remove the bbc3 channel and Olympic channels ftp to autobouqetesmarker folder in providers right click on the virgin uk xml and delete the options from there

No can do sadly.. needs to be updated / channels blacklisted and added on github cos as soon as the update config files are done it overwrites them back to the original.

I've been using this image for a while now and its been great so far. I am however experimenting and trying to get two separate bouquets. I have deleted the custommix file and did a rescan but the file keeps coming back. is there a way to stop it from auto updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back