Cable dual tuner on vm

moynzzee

Hi everyone, I'm new here but before I start, I want to thank all of you. I was unsure about buying a Zgemma box but reading the posts here and instructions gave me the confidence to go ahead and take the plunge!

So, I now have a Zgemma H2H all setup, working like a dream with active line.

I do, however have some questions which I will appreciate any advice or clarification on.

First question, can I use dual tuner with VM ONLY? I know you can do it with two sat connections or sat/VM combo, but I only have VM cable.

Also my friends and family are interested. some of them have two or three sky boxes in their houses.
the questions regarding this is, for dual tuner setup can I use just a f-splitter or is there more required? for example (don't laugh) three boxes, three single cables all split with f-splitter to make them all dual tuner setups? and can I use a single line for all the boxes in one household? don't worry I'm not trying to be cheeky, I'm assuming you cannot use the same line different locations, but maybe if there the boxes are running off the same dish (hence one household) it may allow you to do so?

As you have a h2h your have a connection for sky and virgin.
This acts as your dual tuner.

if you only want to use virgin you are able to do so.

if you want more boxes around the house you need a splitter to split the incoming feed to the individual room and then connect the box..

you can use the same line on 1 or 2 boxes if your provider lets you. check with them

Back