Dublin Ireland Zgemma H2H Image and Line info

Hi everyone, looking for some help please.

I have a Zgemma H2H box that i brought over from the UK and want to use in Ireland. I have a Virgin(use to be UPC) connection that works where i live.

Does anyone have a imagine for my box so that it will work in Ireland? A friend sent an image but it was for Sky Ireland and not virgin. I do not have Virgin Ireland as an option when i try and change the ABM providers. I have changed the area ID to Dublin (43217, and still not joy. When i try and scan i get "tuner time lock out" message.

I have completed an auto scan and i can see the the channels that i would expect from Virgin.

How much are Irish lines as I've been quoted €150 which seems a lot compared to UK. If anyone can point me towards a line i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom

Image is irrelevant as long as it's for an H.2H. You just need to amend the tuner settings and the settings in autobouquetmaker, and find a line that'll work there.

Irish lines for cable seem to be a lot rarer though so perhaps that isn't a million miles off unfortunately...

Image is irrelevant as long as it's for an H.2H. You just need to amend the tuner settings and the settings in autobouquetmaker, and find a line that'll work there.

Irish lines for cable seem to be a lot rarer though so perhaps that isn't a million miles off unfortunately...
Any idea what i need to amend then to?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Not too sure mate but there's a few posts in the cable section (look further down the main forum page and you'll see) with stuff about cable in Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not too sure mate but there's a few posts in the cable section (look further down the main forum page and you'll see) with stuff about cable in Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, i have searched the forum already but couldn't see anything for my problem. I'll have another look, cheers.

Using horizon provider in ABM? A reseller would be about that if a combo line from who I'm thinking of(rare, yes) but less direct. Will PM you.

Try ID 42753...get FTA working first before think of lines.

Also make sure cable coax has F adapter on it in lnb in and disable sat tuner if not using it.

Do you mean the sat tuner on the zgemma? Am i doing the right thing by change the ID in reception settings, network ID?

I don't have horizon as an option in ABM.

How do i find that out?

Menu, information, about it should say vix or openatv

Ok, maybe this is where i have been going wrong. Which part of ABM does it go into. I'll send some pictures later if it will help?

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers do you have horizon option?

Also disable the sat tuner menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration change tuner b to unconfigured

Last edited by a moderator:
I've put the latest biohead image on my box and now have horizon as an option at the start. I have tried the area as Dublin and all Ireland in tuner config which changed the ABM provider to Saorview (this is Irish free view) from Horizon. I tried a ABM scan and get "Tuning Failed Fatal" error. Any ideas? I'm not sure how to get horizon back apart from flash it again?

Should i be using tuner B as that's what i'm using at the moment? Nothing is showing in tuner A on the box.

I'm using the cable point as the picture below:

h2h-setup-jpg.17551

My horizon box is an all in one (piece of crap) tv box, router and phone line goes through it. I have the aerial going through a splitter to my zgemma and also the horizon box. If i disconnect the aerial from the horizon box it also drops out my phone line and internet which i don't want.

Flashed it again and have ABM providers as Horizon - Dublin,tuner configuration as network ID 42753 and 43217, provider to scan VM Ireland brute force and still getting "tuning failed fatal".

Usually only have one net ID? Is FTA working then no? Got signal in signal finder?
Signal finder says SNR 61%, fluctuates a little bit higher and lower.

No channels are working at the moment. When i got to EPG it's showing English channel setup.

Back