Duplicate setup & settings from one box to another... help

Wozzer_UK

Can anyone help i have 2 Vu+Duo2 boxes, l want to setup my second box the same as my first box, I would like them to have the same setup and settings, I have FileZilla what do I need to do to achieve this..... thanks

Make a image backup on the first one.meunu/ Setup/ vix/ image manager.
FTP into box. Look for the image back up. (HDD/ imagebackup). Copy the image backup into the exact location on 2nd box.
Then use setup/setup/vix/image manager to restore the image you copied over.
If using openatv it's the same but the image manager is in a different part of the menu.

FTP into box. Look for the image back up. (HDD/ imagebackup). Copy the image backup into the exact location on 2nd box.
If using openatv it's the same but the image manager is in a different part of the menu.

Thanks will give it a go

Thanks will give it a go

Back