dvb-c usb tuner

jimzgemma

Hi

Can anyone recommend a dvb-c usb tuner that will work with my h.2s?? Plug in.

Need to try VM before we lose anymore of sly.

Thanks

So if you plug in this USB tuner to for VM at the rear of the Zgemma H2S then where would you plug in your USB for EPG/Recordings? I thought the front USB isn't recommended for this?

So if you plug in this USB tuner to for VM at the rear of the Zgemma H2S then where would you plug in your USB for EPG/Recordings? I thought the front USB isn't recommended for this?

The zgemma box has 2 USB ports 1 front 1 back.

The h2s also has a micro SD slot you could use that instead. You obviously wouldn't get the same capacity but i find that for day to day watch and delete it's perfectly functional.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Can anyone offer me any further help with this before I order a USB tuner to plug into my h2s

A) Is it a simple job of plugging in the USB tuner then attaching the vm cable or is anything else needed to be done to the box there was talk of drivers above but no mention of how/where to get them or put them on the box if that's needed

B)I currently run wooshbuild on my h2s will I be able to continue running wooshbuild and will it pick up the virgin channels aswell

C) if the answers to the above are both yes then do I just run a vm nline in the same newcamd folder as my sly sub?

Can anyone offer me any further help with this before I order a USB tuner to plug into my h2s

A) Is it a simple job of plugging in the USB tuner then attaching the vm cable or is anything else needed to be done to the box there was talk of drivers above but no mention of how/where to get them or put them on the box if that's needed

B)I currently run wooshbuild on my h2s will I be able to continue running wooshbuild and will it pick up the virgin channels aswell

C) if the answers to the above are both yes then do I just run a vm nline in the same newcamd folder as my sly sub?
I can't answer the driver question but if you use newcamd. You'll need a particular vm sub and it will need to go in your newcamd.list file so the file has 2 lines in 1

Webmaster at http://www.everydaytips.co.uk

Hi All.

Just so I can get this straight in my head:

Buy a USB tuner
Put in Zgemma H2s
Buy Vm sub
Will then pick up Vm channels that we have lost through sly

Or is this just too simplistic?

Hi All.

Just so I can get this straight in my head:

Buy a USB tuner
Put in Zgemma H2s
Buy Vm sub
Will then pick up Vm channels that we have lost through sly

Or is this just too simplistic?

That's the basics of it yes but you will need to do some tweaking to the tuner config once you've got it set up and you might even need to change your firmware - I recently got a HMP DVB-C tuner for my H2H to give me a 2nd cable tuner but it wouldn't work with ATV 6 so I had to install a ATV 5.3 image then it worked once i'd installed the driver for it from the plugins section.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HMP-COMBO-DVB-C-T2-HYBRID-USB-TUNER-ORIGINAL-100-/231607348261

That's the basics of it yes but you will need to do some tweaking to the tuner config once you've got it set up and you might even need to change your firmware - I recently got a HMP DVB-C tuner for my H2H to give me a 2nd cable tuner but it wouldn't work with ATV 6 so I had to install a ATV 5.3 image then it worked once i'd installed the driver for it from the plugins section.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HMP-COMBO-DVB-C-T2-HYBRID-USB-TUNER-ORIGINAL-100-/231607348261
Thanks mate. Just need to get a vm lead now

Back