dvb-c usb tuner

excuse me if this a stoooopid question but for the vm to work does it have to be vm cables and not coming from the satellite.
I once had virgin box but now just the virgin broadband but I don't think I have the cable for the tv connections anymore think they were plastered over in the night of 2014

excuse me if this a stoooopid question but for the vm to work does it have to be vm cables and not coming from the satellite.
I once had virgin box but now just the virgin broadband but I don't think I have the cable for the tv connections anymore think they were plastered over in the night of 2014

If you have vm bband then you have a feed, buy a two way splitter from ebay and 2 x 1m cables ( if the router and box are beside each other) with f connecters attached from ebay split the feed and add the feed to the box and scan, you will require a vm sub though as well

If you have vm bband then you have a feed, buy a two way splitter from ebay and 2 x 1m cables ( if the router and box are beside each other) with f connecters attached from ebay split the feed and add the feed to the box and scan, you will require a vm sub though as well
so the same type cable goes into the tuner A and B

H2H will get you operational but you wont have the option to record 1 channel and watch another on the same tuner.

Hi
Your virgin broadband uses the same cable as virgin tv so all you need to do is fit a splitter on your virgin cable and connect one lead to your virgin router and the other to your new cable box.

haha.
I'll be at work so not too fussed I'll deal with it when I get home.(overtime till bed time)
one more question

h2h or h5

Back