E channelizer bouquets

Morning all. Got a slight issue I’m hoping someone can help me with.
Have a very good supplier, very pleased.
However, when I edit my bouquets on e channelizer all is good for a week until the xtream editor plugin does its business and then I lose the way I have edited my bouquets. Have turned off the auto import but then I lose epg info if I don’t update it.
If I do update then my changes, channel ordering etc reverts back to standard which I don’t get on with.
What I want to know is, is there a way in which I can save my preference on w channelizer so I can reload them each time I have done the xtream update/import. As if I turn off my pc I then have to read my box again and then spend half an hour re editing everything.
I use my zgemma h2s for iptv only no sat feeds or anything.
Help!!!!

If you Edit the Channels in e-channelizer and send to the box that will keep them that way. The sec you update via the APP, that will pull the Channels that have been created by your supplier back to your BOX and over write what you have done. From what i know, that will happen each and every time.
Only way to have the channels the way you want them is to have full control of them yourself, create an account @ Extreme Editor Site and then get the M3u File from your Supplier and upload it, and thenm Edit it to the way you want it. Save it.
That way, each time you update, it will pull that Edited channels you created etc back over to the box.
Hope that makes sense..
or, pass your supplier the setup and channel order etc you want to have to them, they might do it for you.. But that involves time changing them to suit you only, and then they might charge you for this as time is going to be used doing this for you ;-)

Back