E-CHANNELIZER

cactikid

VIP Member
Bouquets i normally use are Vhannibal quad are now outdated on my multisat and only heard about E-channilizer which i believe is a pc program that updates from their website via a paid annual service and then loaded to boxes.Many years ago i might have used DBE.
Anybody comment how they use it and find it well worth while and does it matter if one has to automatic scan all sats you want and E-C is like an abm bouquets? Cheers.

My vhannibal is aug 2018 and quad is outdated as with many moved blank channels,i like automatic and still waiting for a new image again on all boxes are still in the past.

E-Channelizer is great, I use it all the time. It's only the premium version that you have to pay for, many useful features are available in the free version.
I snapped up a lifetime licence in the black friday sale :(y):

So basically its a pc program for pc,how often does it need a run daily,weekly,monthy or when you find a non working channel.

Yes found that old link on a post 2-2017 lol elsewhere hence the post query.

I have noticed the odd channel has bad epg with only a few programs showing and others could have 5 days.Only need sat as no iptv.

3 boxes on multisat for starters and others on 28.2.Handy if 2 boxes have same name.
Curious if you also re scan your sats or just use E-C

Vhannibal's and DBE still work
Why pay for a service you can do easy yourself
E-Channelizer is still mostly free, check out the bunch of free features available. The free community edition still offers more than any other similar app there!
You can create custom bouquets and send them to multiple receivers if you have more than one box
This feature is improved in the last update especially for you ;) It will be better if you manage all your devices in multiple groups to be easily identified.
3 boxes on multisat for starters and others on 28.2.Handy if 2 boxes have same name.
Curious if you also re scan your sats or just use E-C
You can easily download/update full satellites from KingOfSat and also generate tons of bouquets on top. This functionality is totally revamped in the last update!

Hi guy’s I wonder if anyone can help with a problem I have with e channelizer. I have installed the programme opened it up and then searched for my machine which it did not find. I added the machine name and IP address and it connected straight away and shows the channel on my Vu +Duo2 but when trying to connect to the stb it fails every time even after several resets. I Don’t know if it is connected but when I input the Vu IP address into the search bar Open Webif menu opens with a list of channel directory options in bouquets Movies , Sports etc but when I try to open the directory it just says loading but does not load the channels so not sure if it’s a build issue I’m using :-Ten below openvix build 5.1.
Also any suggestions on the best IPTV plugin with epg to use would be helpful?

E-Channelizer is great, I use it all the time. It's only the premium version that you have to pay for, many useful features are available in the free version.
I snapped up a lifetime licence in the black friday sale :(y):
hello do you find it easy and great to use to day 2020?

I tend to use a favourites.xml file to create my own custom bouquets now so not used e-channelizer for a while.

Thanks for the reply,If you are using IPTV, are all the EPG usally spoton?do you see that they populate with ease.
does editing channel logos or icons work well.
I am trying to find out more before I commit myself.

Thanks for the reply,If you are using IPTV, are all the EPG usally spoton?do you see that they populate with ease.
does editing channel logos or icons work well.
I am trying to find out more before I commit myself.

I just use the free version, not tried doing the EPG with it.

Back