E2i Player/IPTV player plugin faulty ?

pisshead

Zgemma i55 enigma2 box.

On openATV is the E2i Player plugin/extension (which used to be called IPTV player) is it still updating or what ?

Normally it has new updates every other day but past few days it has been saying no updates, anyone else got this problem ?

Might not be a problem but it's extremely unusual ?

Its a shame about this , as its such a great plug in, which I use a lot, I used to use TS media on an old dreambox, but it was no where near as good as the E2iplayer, plus it no longer works, its a pity there was no similar plug ins available to use.

Its a shame about this , as its such a great plug in, which I use a lot, I used to use TS media on an old dreambox, but it was no where near as good as the E2iplayer, plus it no longer works, its a pity there was no similar plug ins available to use.

It is a shame mate :( Was excellent.

What do you mean 'it no longer works' ? I thought he would have left what was already uploaded availble, you saying that it's not working at all now mate ? (I'm not infront of the box just now so can't check).

I hope it's not switched off man :(

It is a shame mate :( Was excellent.

What do you mean 'it no longer works' ? I thought he would have left what was already uploaded availble, you saying that it's not working at all now mate ? (I'm not infront of the box just now so can't check).

I hope it's not switched off man :(
No I mean TS media no longer works mate

Well I stand corrected TS media is working on my zgemma and its available in plug ins, then extensions, still trying to figure out how to download on it, but its working ok for watching. Ok so I had a look through TS media and theres a lot working ok on it, but no further on than the E2iplayer, as in no new episodes added to whats available on there.

Last edited:
Well I stand corrected TS media is working on my zgemma and its available in plug ins, then extensions, still trying to figure out how to download on it, but its working ok for watching. Ok so I had a look through TS media and theres a lot working ok on it, but no further on than the E2iplayer, as in no new episodes added to whats available on there.

How about movies ? is E2i player (or this TS media that I haven't heard of until tonight), are they both still updating movies but just not programme series ?

Plus what firmware you using mate ? I'm on openATV

Back