E2i Player/IPTV player plugin faulty ?

There are some recent movies on there, but I dont watch many movies so I dont know if they are more recent than E2iplayer. yes its not as good as E2iplayer and if it does not update the tv shows that I watch, then I will probaly uninstall it.

At the risk of asking a stupid question - are updates the only way TV Series or Movies update\refresh within a particular icon?

In the past - at times I've not updated for weeks and found new content for both Movies & TV Series being refreshed on a daily or so basis.

No new episodes have came up on any of the sources on E2i player in over a week, but its the same on TS media, no latest episodes there either.

Follow this as was posted and then update

open E2iplayer goto the cog/settings
goto the bottom and change update package to all
allow downgrade to yes
save settings

Follow this as was posted and then update

open E2iplayer goto the cog/settings
goto the bottom and change update package to all
allow downgrade to yes
save settings

Cheers mate, I changed it to those settings and sure as can be it then said there were updates available :) , so I updated it as ya should do for latest content added etc, box rebooted and I checked again for any more updates and it updated again and again, hard to tell if it's saving the updates or not cause it keeps saying there is an update :confused:

Cheers mate, I changed it to those settings and sure as can be it then said there were updates available :) , so I updated it as ya should do for latest content added etc, box rebooted and I checked again for any more updates and it updated again and again, hard to tell if it's saving the updates or not cause it keeps saying there is an update :confused:
Are the update options not older than the current one?

No new episodes have came up on any of the sources on E2i player in over a week, but its the same on TS media, no latest episodes there either.
some of the addons are updating content (the serieswatch ,with the orange camera logo, bad eyesight) updated movies, Robin Hood yesterday, latest Dr Who episode, new wreck it Ralph, so it appears some addons are updating content, but from what I've read of samsamsam's posting elsewhere as dsayers has already said the actual plugin itself might not be updated for forseeable future, pity because it's the most stable. TsMedia does still work, the dev did have a support forum for his plugins & images it had it's own sub section there, can't remember name, but e2iPlayer is by far the best

Heard from Samsamsam today, no updates as hdd is broken. New episodes and movies should still show even though there isn't any new updates to the plugin. If you have allowed downgrade it will be old updates that are older than 16.11.18 so no point doing that. Just have to wait and see what happens.

In the settings, what do you guys use as the best "Alternative proxy server (1)", what's best to have in there in all you guys opinions ? It's just in case I am using a proxy that isn't the best one ?? Please private message me if it's to be kept hush hush if ya get what I mean, lol

do you guys know what I mean with my question above ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad.

The internet is full of all sorts of opinions\thoughts\etc. Some are adult, some are not, some are sane and some not, etc.

Does beg the question - if you go onto the internet, etc. - "why be surprised if you meet some of these things (and worse)?"

And if you've been on the internet for some years (and seen these sorts of things - why take your toys home and refuse to play.

Good luck to SSS for whatever he's on with and cheers for what he did so far.

Back