E2i Player/IPTV player plugin faulty ?

I have messaged a few times to ask about issues i was having with it, each time I have thanked them for all the work they have put into creating it and maintaining it. I asked if there was a way to get it updated and they said no, it's for friends and family only. I get that they are upset with people's negative views but it doesn't seem fair to take it away from everyone, even those that do appreciate it. Still using it and getting new episodes and movies but finding more and more "no valid links" as the time goes on.

I have messaged a few times to ask about issues i was having with it, each time I have thanked them for all the work they have put into creating it and maintaining it. I asked if there was a way to get it updated and they said no, it's for friends and family only. I get that they are upset with people's negative views but it doesn't seem fair to take it away from everyone, even those that do appreciate it. Still using it and getting new episodes and movies but finding more and more "no valid links" as the time goes on.
same as, i was always curtious and grateful for their work. i guess others weren't as nice. awful shame

I mainly use watch series, ice films hasn't been too good since, lots of dead links, solar movies has a lot of dead links but can usually find one that works eventually. Watch wrestling has no valid links on things now. It's ok for now, but I think eventually it will be unusable unless someone else can work out how to do updates for it!

Series the watch , put locker & Los movies are my go to's but it's the links they throw up that count so openupload or streamango . Having no issues with plugin though it's a very reliable plugin

Why doesn't samsamsam put up a crowdfunding page and I betya that if we all gave even £1 each then that would help a lot, I know I would be more than happy to pay for the service if they keep it updated etc etc, it was a brilliant service and I have never ever complained to anyone about it :)
99% of us didn't complain mate it's just the ungrateful b******s that expect everything there and then even if it's for free which makes it harder for the 99% greatful people to still have the service

Someone mentioned about paying a small donation but he said that's not what he wanted. He said e2iplayer was always free. I also would pay for it because it's such a brilliant and reliable plug in and he is great at maintaining it.

Same here I would be more than happy to help some way with donations, lets hope something positive happens in the new year regards this plug in.

Someone mentioned about paying a small donation but he said that's not what he wanted. He said e2iplayer was always free. I also would pay for it because it's such a brilliant and reliable plug in and he is great at maintaining it.

I'm pretty sure that money would make a BIG difference, for example, helps him with hardware and internet bills plus his time etc, if he doesn't want the money and nothing else like it then maybe it is time he passed it on to someone else, just my opinion, sounds logical to me :)

Last edited:
Just noticed the other day that Filmatavia is very good for movies and tv shows, all the recent releases on movies and newest episodes on tv shows still going on there.

Just noticed the other day that Filmatavia is very good for movies and tv shows, all the recent releases on movies and newest episodes on tv shows still going on there.

Yeah had this on other day watching the series The Purge and worked ok no probs :(y):

I'm pretty sure that money would make a BIG difference, for example, helps him with hardware and internet bills plus his time etc, if he doesn't want the money and nothing else like it then maybe it is time he passed it on to someone else, just my opinion, sounds logical to me :)

Of course it does to you, as an impartial outsider, however, you don't know how much grief he was getting, but it sounds like a lot.
The other problem with paying is that people, once paying - even a pound - expect even more, and also expect to be allowed to give even more grief to the developer.
For instance, we have a member on here whose IPTV provider has a problem with 7/8 channels being named wrongly - they are obscure dutch and czech channels - yet he has written to the mods here about the awful service provided to him. It is disrespectful, and a very bad quality service, that these problems arent solved instantaneously.
He forgets the other 700 channels provided that are rock solid.

Keyboard warriors are the order of the day these days, as they never have to face their opposite number, they can be as rude as they like, and it gets on top of you when you are providing something for free - ask any of the build designers on TK.

I'm guessing this is one of the available options on E2i player, yes ? daft question but just checking as I ain't infront of a tv just now, or could it be in TS Media maybe ? I can't say I remember that one off the top of my head.

E2i player it is, it works pretty good for watching there and then, as some links will sometimes freeze or jump, but work fine if downloading onto a HDD , but on Filmatavia , everything seems to play ok.

I have just sat and looked for Filmatavia on the E2i player but can't see it anywhere, wheres it hidden at please ? Is it under one of the other country flag icons maybe ? doubt that as they will be dubbed in other launguage will they not ?

Last edited:
I have just sat and looked for Filmatavia on the E2i player but can't see it anywhere, wheres it hidden at please ? Is it under one of the other country flag icons maybe ? doubt that as they will be dubbed in other launguage will they not ?
Go into the plug in. press the rubiks cube icon, its on the 1st page 4 across and 4 down, in between Filmaon and Film hd.net

Back