E2iplayer ALT

dargan

Just wondering if anyone is working on a e2iplayer alternative, its such a great plugin ( I really appreciate it) but seems to have more and more problems .... Cheers

Working ok for me mate few links broken but always find one that works! You done software update! Blue button across to software update?

Thanks graham yes I have and yes its working but not as well as it used to, just asking will some very clever person come up with something else

Be nice mate yeah! Best plugin I’ve used for films, someone beats this I will salute them and buy them a bottle of kraken black rum:emoji_raised_hands:

I heard a couple of people was working on it as sss said they could but havnt heard anything else on the matter but whilst it's working its all good even if it stopped working still would've enjoyed a fantastic plugin

as you know we only get a 'public version' sam keeps fixes for his private one, however, he will allow upgrade/fixes via a public repository, people can submit fixes & pending sams approval they will be added to public repository, & will be available as updates for public version. afaik this hasn't happened yet, but there was a version of e2iplayer released lat week that allowed you add a new update source for public repo, nothing to update as yet.

Back